Check your account email address ×

*****Official Movie Review Thread*****

I looked to see if there was already one started, but couldn't find one.  Figured we needed a thread here on this so we could get input on movies and share here.  :dunno:

Wife and I went to see Joker last night.  Man,  what a fucked up, derranged movie. But it was fucking AWESOME! Joaquin Phoenix was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend seeing it if you haven't already!  :bc:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member

Took the Kids to see 1917 this afternoon, good movie, along the lines of Saving Private Ryan.. Daughter get to bring her ticket stub and write a small synopsis on it for extra credit in history class..Was cool how the movie is filmed..If you liked Private Ryan I would think you would like this.

• Like 1

went with a bud to see it this afternoon since the women wouldn't go.  Thought it was very good and they way it was filmed was excellent.  Did have a bit of a gallipoli/saving private ryan feel going on to it- both movies i really like as well.  

• Like 1