Check your account email address ×

Holy FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER of SWEET MOTHERFUCKS!!! Buttcox OWNED PWND

f7ben

• 2 years later...
On 12/25/2019 at 8:16 AM, AKIQPilot said:

I cant believe this is being argued. If the performance mods increase rpm it doesnt necessarily mean you have to change the clutch tune up to take advantage of the extra power. 

Ben is 100% correct here. 

Here you go HSR you retarded motherfucker 

• Haha 1

On 12/24/2019 at 8:27 PM, f7ben said:

.75 seconds and 14 mph faster in 660 with the same clutching 

DAMN YOU GOT FUCKING KHASHOGGIID

And what do you supose the diff would be with proper clutching ? Races are won and lost over clutching daily 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Here you go HSR you retarded motherfucker 

:lol::lol: who cares what the Alaska gnome says,,,if I want to ask a Tom I'll ask the one that sponsors 3 of the top 10 osdra sleds. He actually built two of the powerplants!!!!! He says you're a moron ,,so I'll go with that.

BTW not 1 single post from me in this thread,,,stalker :lol:

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And what do you supose the diff would be with proper clutching ? Races are won and lost over clutching daily 

Yeah but if you're only adding 90hp to a turbo it's not needed,,,stock is fine:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

We're talking trail sleds 

3 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol::lol: who cares what the Alaska gnome says,,,if I want to ask a Tom I'll ask the one that sponsors 3 of the top 10 osdra sleds. He actually built two of the powerplants!!!!! He says you're a moron ,,so I'll go with that.

BTW not 1 single post from me in this thread,,,stalker :lol:

You got owned retard motherfucking list :lol: 

19 hours ago, HSR said:

Yeah but if you're only adding 90hp to a turbo it's not needed,,,stock is fine:thumbsup:

Well fine is dependent on if you are OK with mediocrity and any one adding any hp is typically not ok with well its ok 

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well fine is dependent on if you are OK with mediocrity and any one adding any hp is typically not ok with well its ok 

The slingshot flash was tuned for stock clutching and works very well with it. The end 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I agree 100% :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The slingshot flash was tuned for stock clutching and works very well with it. The end 

Maybe explain it properly to him using key phrases like "significant gains" ,,,"no power band",,,,,"Glenn Hall" and don't forget "D&D says" :bc: Those are real deal breakers :lol::lol:  

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Maybe explain it properly to him using key phrases like "significant gains" ,,,"no power band",,,,,"Glenn Hall" and don't forget "D&D says" :bc: Those are real deal breakers :lol::lol:  

You are a know nothing fucking retard :lol: a complete momo and a liar

Just now, f7ben said:

You are a know nothing fucking retard :lol: a complete momo and a liar

Well,,once again,,you have shown one of us is. I'll let the forum decide that :lol: Maybe start thread number 12!!!! That could be the one that shifts the forums in your favor!!!! Just don't slink off to TBP yet,,,the bruises you carry from the beating you took over racist comments must still sting.:roundhouse: :lol::lol:

Read Toms post and then kill yourself you stupid motherfucker. Everything you have babbled about this has been 100% wrong. Stupid lying fucking cunt. Eat a bullet already 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Read Toms post and then kill yourself you stupid motherfucker. Everything you have babbled about this has been 100% wrong. Stupid lying fucking cunt. Eat a bullet already 

I did,,I read Tommcats and he said you're a moron :bc: you know,,the Tom that actually works on turbo sleds. Not the oil rig worker. Why would I care what he says:dunno: Now a guy that builds prostock motors for OSDRA racers,,he knows what he's talking about.:thumbsup: and again he said you're a moron. :lol::lol:

38 minutes ago, HSR said:

What I can tell you for a fact is Schultz nor hall are telling even there backers what they are running for clutching on race day . Only the core team knowes that.  

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What I can tell you for a fact is Schultz nor hall are telling even there backers what they are running for clutching on race day . Only the core team knowes that.  

We are talking trail sleds and trail setups. Not race sleds 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

3/4 second and 14mph faster in 660’ with tune only :lol: 

Retarded faggot HSR says it won’t work ....what a lying dumbfuck 

:baby:

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor retarded HSR ....just owned worse than anyone here ever. I’ve never seen this level of retardation even out of Dripper or Fordy 

Is my rent due or do I get another free year???