Check your account email address ×

Top down culture.

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How often do we hear that?

Who was at the top during this catastrophe in the FBI?   Obama, Comey and Lynch.   

You seem to keep projecting some kind of difference when one or another party is in control.  That's simply not the way it is.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

You seem to keep projecting some kind of difference when one or another party is in control.  That's simply not the way it is.

Neal

Well when this happens and the GOP is at the helm I'll call them out on it.   Until then what happened here today is a pretty one sided situation.   

Ok then... 

Neal

Its an honest assessment Neal.   Nothing like this has ever occurred that I know of inside the DOJ/FBI regarding a Presidential candidate and even President elect.   I would honestly be just as disturbed if this happened to Obama while Bush was still in office.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Its an honest assessment Neal.   Nothing like this has ever occurred that I know of inside the DOJ/FBI regarding a Presidential candidate and even President elect.   I would honestly be just as disturbed if this happened to Obama while Bush was still in office.  

You are biased and assessment shows that.

Keep on believing it if you wish, but it won't change reality.

Neal

You are biased and assessment shows that.

Keep on believing it if you wish, but it won't change reality.

Neal

My assessment of the handling of the CI investigation into Trump?  :lol:  Sure thing Neal.  :lol:  

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Um yeah, I’m afraid it is.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

I don’t know why this number one, has to constantly be acknowledged, and two, it still doesn’t excuse the egregious behavior.