Check your account email address ×

Maddow

It’s been months since I’ve flipped this retard on for the amazing dot connecting that she feeds the minions but, god damn!!!!  She is out of this world with this shit.  What in the hell is she even talking about?????  What a sanctimonious, ass hurt twat. Shes literally just piecing together nonsense and showing pictures of documents on the screen.  

Nice Adam’s apply you ugly boy!  :lol:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s been months since I’ve flipped this retard on for the amazing dot connecting that she feeds the minions but, god damn!!!!  She is out of this world with this shit.  What in the hell is she even talking about?????  What a sanctimonious, ass hurt twat. Shes literally just piecing together nonsense and showing pictures of documents on the screen.  

Nice Adam’s apply you ugly boy!  :lol:

I call her Madcow.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

She just rambles and smirks her way through some hair-brained dialog as she shows miscellaneous documents that are somehow supposed to be the golden grail of what she is talking about.  Dot after dot after dislocated dot.....and idiots like MC, Rev and Tools pretend to follow along and call themselves “intellectuals”.

Laughable dummies.

These are the kinds of people I want to meet out in public.

• Like 1