Check your account email address ×

Black Friday gun background checks 2nd highest ever

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lmao:

fucking us feds are so far behind .

a guy who works for me wanted to buy a handgun mostly because he was going on a hunting trip to WY about 5 weeks ago . had his state police verified  paperwork went to store . feds were on back order . just got his ok last fr . 

no big thing I gave him a gen 4 Christmas bonus I got off a old guy selling off a bunch of guns few yrs back who also hated Fed laws . 

1 more gun owner they don't know about now because of there overwhelming incompatance.  

Do you think this should scare the super left?  Take a look at the candidates, all want to take or limit gun rights in some form and then you have a day in the same quarter where background checks are way up?  Give your head a good shake if you can't understand what the American people see.  Actions speak louder than words and this speaks volumes.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Do you think this should scare the super left?  Take a look at the candidates, all want to take or limit gun rights in some form and then you have a day in the same quarter where background checks are way up?  Give your head a good shake if you can't understand what the American people see.  Actions speak louder than words and this speaks volumes.

Yah but just think about all those additional guns for the impending civil war :guzzle:for the winners 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

fucking us feds are so far behind .

a guy who works for me wanted to buy a handgun mostly because he was going on a hunting trip to WY about 5 weeks ago . had his state police verified  paperwork went to store . feds were on back order . just got his ok last fr . 

no big thing I gave him a gen 4 Christmas bonus I got off a old guy selling off a bunch of guns few yrs back who also hated Fed laws . 

1 more gun owner they don't know about now because of there overwhelming incompatance.  

3 days max. If dealer dosnt get a no in 72 hrs he can sell the gun. Even with a " hold"

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

3 days max. If dealer dosnt get a no in 72 hrs he can sell the gun. Even with a " hold"

it was fleet farm . a chain store . he called them for 2 weeks . just stupid.  so again I gave him a nice glock 9mill for a Christmas bonus . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Last 35 or more years I went in to buy a Pistol, made out the paperwork and left 10 minutes later with the Pistol(s).

Here in NH handguns BGC are done by state police. Long guns FBI. If I buy I long gun I always get a 3 day wait. Handguns. Approved in 15 seconds.