Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

also if a government spends money it makes people have even more money to bid up the price of housing :dunno:  

PP sure does twist a story with LIES and MISTRUTHS 

Of course deficits have no affect on housing at all.

When people over bid for a home that means they have money

PP wants young people to think it is governments that give you a house, working hard to achieve that isn't something we do anymore.

16 hours ago, toslow said:

Anyone who is still supporting this liberal government is as dumb as a rock 

https://betterdwelling.com/canada-is-spending-75-of-its-forecast-deficit-to-prop-up-mortgages/

:lol:  Dude get better info stop looking for dumb ass reporting :lol:

I doubt you have a clue what a Mortgage bond is :dunno:  

https://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/professionals/project-funding-and-mortgage-financing/securitization/canada-mortgage-bonds/canada-mortgage-bonds-guide/program-overview

DOOM AND GLOOM

Funny that INFLATION Is way down yet spending isn't :dunno:  is it possible PP lied to us about spending and inflations?

2.8% 

YUP HE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING

Bank lending rate to lower next month - more doom and gloom

I guess you don't understand what was said, Oh well nothing new as your comprehension usually escapes you.

The government is essentially borrowing money to buy the investments they guarantee, with bonds they also guarantee. It’s even dumber than it sounds.

31 minutes ago, toslow said:

I guess you don't understand what was said, Oh well nothing new as your comprehension usually escapes you.

The government is essentially borrowing money to buy the investments they guarantee, with bonds they also guarantee. It’s even dumber than it sounds.

ya some nonsense about SPEND 75% of the deficit :lol:  how ridiculous 

I understand exact what that poorly written article said

Not sure how investments with returns is considered spending debt is beyond comprehension :dunno: 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ya some nonsense about SPEND 75% of the deficit :lol:  how ridiculous 

I understand exact what that poorly written article said

Not sure how investments with returns is considered spending debt is beyond comprehension :dunno: 

By this statement alone that you just posted tells me you have no clue about much of anything financial, particularly anything government  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

By this statement alone that you just posted tells me you have no clue about much of anything financial, particularly anything government  

So if Trudeau didn't do this you are saying the deficit would be 75% lower :lol:  

What happens when the term deposit is over does the deficit decrease?  

curious what your thought is?  

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So if Trudeau didn't do this you are saying the deficit would be 75% lower :lol:  

What happens when the term deposit is over does the deficit decrease?  

curious what your thought is?  

Like i said, you have no understanding of finance, and i'm not going to school you on the subject. If you don't see the wrong in what is going on with the finance minister decisions. that is on you and the way you've been been bought with the media and liberal bullshit

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Like i said, you have no understanding of finance, and i'm not going to school you on the subject. If you don't see the wrong in what is going on with the finance minister decisions. that is on you and the way you've been been bought with the media and liberal bullshit

keep the shabby journalism alive as long as it says what you think it should and what PP has told you to think.

Just pointing out that buying bonds is not spending how are you saying this is spending?  and going to school me on something :dunno:  

Just explain that one thing

Don't believe that facts being stated you need to believe the made up thing I just stated without any proof or links meme's nothing but Andrew telling it as it is

:lol: 

Don't believe that money is in your bank account IT IS A SCAM :lol: 

I know you don't know much about how government is run or finances and how they work, Here is a chart on the carbon tax, pay att to chart number 2 and tell how are we suppose to believe we get more money back than we spend. the chart clearly shows that it is a lie

https://publications.gc.ca/collections/collection_2023/dpb-pbo/YN5-264-2023-eng.pdf

10 hours ago, toslow said:

I know you don't know much about how government is run or finances and how they work, Here is a chart on the carbon tax, pay att to chart number 2 and tell how are we suppose to believe we get more money back than we spend. the chart clearly shows that it is a lie

https://publications.gc.ca/collections/collection_2023/dpb-pbo/YN5-264-2023-eng.pdf

So you are going to claim that in 2031 when the price on carbon is topped out 7 years from now and claim you are not receiving more today :lol:  

CPC way, mistruths lies twisted facts.  Above all don't say the truth about anything

TODAY TOSLOW lets not talk about 7 years from now

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

So you are going to claim that in 2031 when the price on carbon is topped out 7 years from now and claim you are not receiving more today :lol:  

CPC way, mistruths lies twisted facts.  Above all don't say the truth about anything

TODAY TOSLOW lets not talk about 7 years from now

Here is your liberal plan for carbon emissions. Hope you like not having your freedom to live your life 

https://www.policynote.ca/net-zero-2/

21 hours ago, toslow said:

Here is your liberal plan for carbon emissions. Hope you like not having your freedom to live your life 

https://www.policynote.ca/net-zero-2/

Doom and Gloom has not happened it has been 9 years now with Carbon Tax, how can it really be an issue :dunno: 

Record growth

REcord employment 

record unemployment low

record stock market

Just doesn't add up ToSlow :dunno:  are you blaming worldwide inflation?  

PP want an election so he can spew slogans even more than he is doing today.

Just think of the leadership his slogans will bring be similar to Hallway HealthCare that DOUG sloganed on and look our health care is a mess worse in a very longtime 

PP media to the recuse

LILLEY oddly doesn't mention PP is a career Politician, never had to apply for a job, never had an interview, only taxpayer pay for life, pension at 30 years old for life.

Wonder why?  as Lilley sure tells the story of Trudeau getting an inheritance 

PP :lol: lost for words was awesome

Edited by 1trailmaker

The promotion of hate and violence is apparent with CPC PAID  MEDIA 

Without a single word about the situation they say "do you agree with them" 

Fucked up 

How is this now Trudeau's fault

Finally it is Trudeau's order to stomp on protesters :lol: 

Facts are the police were brought in to ALLOW EMPLOYEES TO ENTER BUILDING being blocked and harassed by these Protesters

The Party HATE has no place in Canada - The definition of PEACEFUL needs to be addressed

Funny I don't know of anyone that can't feed themselves or live somewhere :dunno: 

Curious where all these people are.

ToSlow are you able to buy food?  you seem in need often and want Government to fix it for you

CPC loves MEMEs but not facts.  Here CPC hate team gets lambasted 

Too funny to see how much people are misinformed :lol:  

Heat is from a chemical reaction not from the battery.   

By the way if you are stuck in a ditch and your exhaust is below the snow line running your car can kill you.

How fucking dumb are people.

CPC media trying to help PP out with his HATE AND LIES

We need to keep telling people they are broken until they are really broken.

LIE do whatever it takes 

Notice they used a picture of angry CPC CONVOY folk.  Yup these are the people that PP attracts