Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, toslow said:

You should open up the tweet and read the comments, might give you a better understanding of how the country is doing 

:lol:  then click on the profiles of those you are all giddy about :lol:  troll comments are awesome.

Then click on PP and his follower list and compare :lol:  ya you'll never see it

I’ll just pick one, just to prove how much of a bullshitter you are, or just plan stupid?

Destination Canada is a Crown corporation wholly owned by the Government of Canada

8 hours ago, toslow said:

I’ll just pick one, just to prove how much of a bullshitter you are, or just plan stupid?

Destination Canada is a Crown corporation wholly owned by the Government of Canada

Dude it is like saying Trudeau runs the Federal Park and if the washroom wasn't cleaned it was his fault 

just stupid

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dude it is like saying Trudeau runs the Federal Park and if the washroom wasn't cleaned it was his fault 

just stupid

Do you know what a crown company is?

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Do you know what a crown company is?

:lol:

PP is saying Trudeau is negotiating the BC port deals - he in not involved at all

Crown corps get funding, it is that funding that The CORP uses for its own negotiations - any so called bonuses come from that fund - Trudeau did NOT GIVE ANY BONUSES nor did his government PP lies to you daily 

March 18, 2021. Crown corporations are wholly owned federal or provincial organizations that are structured like private or independent companies. They include enterprises such as the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), VIA Rail, Canada Post and the Bank of Canada; as well as various provincial electric utilities.

PP and his followers are scared to leave their home, PP says everyone is in danger due to Trudeau so hide in you basement until I am Prime Minister

I love the numbers game, use percents when ever you can to prove your made up point...

If you had 1 crime in a year but now you had 2 crimes in a year that is 100% increase in crime... but really you are safe and there was only 2 crimes committed 

ToSlow are you scared to leave your basement

2 hours ago, toslow said:

I’m not getting what this march has to do with PP, it’s Trudy they don’t like

POST MILLENNIAL lead the hate charge for Harper and is now feeling sorry for them - CPC has no morals  

POST is a CPC run hate machine like Canada Proud and True North -  all will be able to be shared on facebook

Edited by 1trailmaker

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie Gregoire Trudeau are separating after 18 years of marriage. In a brief statement issued by the prime minister, he said that after "many meaningful and difficult conversations" the pair have "made the decision to separate

who the fuck would want to be around this twat other than liberal assholes 

• Like 1