Check your account email address ×

Food Justice Warriors!!!!

I kid you not.  I saw this on the news and just shook my fucking head.  My town is so full-up with liberal twats.  Just amazing.  They cannot figure out why this area is the only one with sustained negative growth.  LOL!  Leadership can't convince companies to move here even though we have four colleges within 30 miles pumping out grads......they all have to relocate to find jobs.  Unreal.  Just unreal.  

“Minnesota has some of the worst racial disparities in the country so figuring out ways that we can really think about justice and changing the power dynamics that are involved in our food system is going to be talking about these next couple days,” said Sophia Lenarz-Coy, Food Group Executive Director.

https://kbjr6.com/news/top-stories/2019/11/04/food-justice-summit-in-duluth-aims-to-tackle-statewide-problem/

Just now, Cold War said:

Awful.  I hope you guys get your racist food problem under control.

Worst in the country!!!!  :lol:

Big election today between our existing mayor, who is the biggest liberal clown I've ever seen and a guy who is actually addressing the issue of our stagnant population growth and inability of our town clowns to bring in good companies for jobs.  He's not perfect but, he's addressing the major problems.  She is addressing more affordable housing and food racism.

She'll most likely win.  It's comical. Taxes slated to rise this year...again.  

15 minutes ago, F3600 said:

When you get the hyphenated name, you get the mental picture of what you’re dealing with.

whats even worse is the betas that take the hyphenated name or worst yet take their wives name.  They should just cut their dick off so they can't breed