Check your account email address ×

Democrats crying it's rigged now

jtssrx

8 hours ago, Boered said:

When you say you buy into such stupidity as flat earth you open yourself up to jokes, and of  course everyone laughs at you. It is not trolling when you are a fucking loon saying stupid things, it is simply pointing and laughing at the retarded kid.

If you're only argument against what I post is flat earth jokes you clearly can't dispute what I posted. 

calling me names only makes you look mall minded. 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

If you're only argument against what I post is flat earth jokes you clearly can't dispute what I posted. 

calling me names only makes you look mall minded. 

Did I address anything other than your troll comment? No. Bud you are insane to buy into flat earth, sorry but we have the technology and understanding of our planetary system to know for a fact we revolve around the sun and are a globe,

7 minutes ago, Boered said:

Did I address anything other than your troll comment? No. Bud you are insane to buy into flat earth, sorry but we have the technology and understanding of our planetary system to know for a fact we revolve around the sun and are a globe,

You keep trolling me on flat earth just like a few others. As I said flat earth has zero to do with any of these topics