Check your account email address ×

Prophet Eiljah

Pete

The funeral brought out past presidents, a day after he was honored at the U.S. Capitol.

“From the state house to the House of Representatives, his commitment to justice and the rights of others would never waver,” former President Barack Obama said in his eulogy.

Former President Bill Clinton said of Cummings: “I loved this man. I loved every minute I ever spent with him. I loved his booming voice. We should hear him now in the quiet times when we get discouraged.”

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton praised the Democratic lawmaker as a "great man, moral leader, and a friend," while comparing him to the Old Testament prophet of the same name.

"Our Elijah, like the prophet, could call down fire from heaven," Hillary Clinton said. "But he also prayed and worked for healing. He weathered storms and earthquakes but never lost his faith."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elijah-cummings-funeral

They keep talking about he is the first African American to lay in state on the news.    WOW!!!   I never thought I would live to see a dead black man laying in State.  Guess,, we can call that racism thing over.  Idiots. :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They keep talking about he is the first African American to lay in state on the news.    WOW!!!   I never thought I would live to see a dead black man laying in State.  Guess,, we can call that racism thing over.  Idiots. :lol:

You’ll get over it. These things take time.