Check your account email address ×

Liz triggers Wall Street

I’d love for her or Bernie to debate Trump on stage.  I now think that Biden would just be sad as he would be brow beat to death.....by his own hands.

Watching Bernie and that fake chug flailing, screaming and seething with their TDS fully inflamed being in close proximity to Trump.  It would be absolutely priceless.  :lol:

9C240465-F70A-4BF2-BF18-CAAD3DBA042D.gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’d love for her or Bernie to debate Trump on stage.  I now think that Biden would just be sad as he would be brow beat to death.....by his own hands.

Watching Bernie and that fake chug flailing, screaming and seething with their TDS fully inflamed being in close proximity to Trump.  It would be absolutely priceless.  :lol:

9C240465-F70A-4BF2-BF18-CAAD3DBA042D.gif

One side is trying to act all presidential and he’s slapping them around like a sixth grade bully on the playground. Got to be one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. :lol: 

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so it is being triggered when you don't want to back a person who has prommised  to steel your money and redistribute how she deems fit . ok got it 

You don’t got it.   Cease living.  

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you are correct i dont see how your party can continue to live running the wack jobs they do .

I hope they run her 

You can do more than hope.

Minnesota has an open primary so by all means come out on Tuesday, March 3, 2020, and support Liz.  Many thanks.