Check your account email address ×

UAW presidents implicated

Edmo

Living large on the backs of working Americans... shameful 

In the criminal case, federal authorities identified four current and former senior officials as complicit in the embezzlement scheme. The government did not use their names but used labels to identify the union leaders, including “UAW Official A” and “UAW Official B,” and detailed numerous instances of misspending on golf, golf equipment, cigars, months-long rentals at private villas and falsified expense reports.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/2019/09/12/uaw-presidents-gary-jones-dennis-williams-implicated-in-federal-probe/2302410001/

Edited by Edmo

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's almost like a badge of honor with these fucks...can't run the union without being a corrupt pos.....SMH.

My uncle was a UAW exec. I saw it first hand. This is nothing new, they just got caught this time. 

:flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Good, I hope they get every last one of these corrupt POS

Whoa, whoa...save yourself and your time for the pernicious school lunch/child support problem!!!!!  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whoa, whoa...save yourself and your time for the pernicious school lunch/child support problem!!!!!  

Don't you worry jimmy.  I have a special place in my heart for all these types of fucks looking for handouts or taking advantage of the system at the expense of others.