Check your account email address ×

Rich white guy laugh

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

THIS SUCKS!!! Why the fuck did you post this shit? WTF do you do in life????? How do you find this bullshit? He ain't funny at all. God, I hate this vid so much, and I think I might even hate you for posting it. SPIN DRY, who the fuck are you from Wisconsin? What the fuck are you!! Your name sucks. SPIN DRY ..what??? 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

THIS SUCKS!!! Why the fuck did you post this shit? WTF do you do in life????? How do you find this bullshit? He ain't funny at all. God, I hate this vid so much, and I think I might even hate you for posting it. SPIN DRY, who the fuck are you from Wisconsin? What the fuck are you!! Your name sucks. SPIN DRY ..what??? 

Shut the fuck up

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You owe me 25gs you stupid queef

Fuck off ya' homo. I wasted so much time on my research and demonstration, on the FINAL DRIVE RATIO hypothesis, you fukken weasel. I admit, I believed you would follow-through with this shit, and get in touch with me and a lawyer, to get it done. YOU LYING LITTLE BASTID!!! Fuck you Polubinsky, fuck you. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck off ya' homo. I wasted so much time on my research and demonstration, on the FINAL DRIVE RATIO hypothesis, you fukken weasel. I admit, I believed you would follow-through with this shit, and get in touch with me and a lawyer, to get it done. YOU LYING LITTLE BASTID!!! Fuck you Polubinsky, fuck you. 

You're dumb as fuck

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You're dumb as fuck

Oh yeah!!! Then why didn't you PM me so we could get that bet going??? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SCRAWNY 

SHITBAG!!! 

Just now, f7ben said:

You already lost

You are such a fukken weird-bait!! No wonder you never finish that fukken garage, you spend half your life posting stupidity on this site.

Hey Kazilowsky, how about that CASE back-hoe!!! LMAO!! When are you gonna' post how fukken smart I am, and how I was probably a chick=magnet when I was young???

Post it, you fukker!!! Post it!!!!!   

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You are such a fukken weird-bait!! No wonder you never finish that fukken garage, you spend half your life posting stupidity on this site.

Hey Kazilowsky, how about that CASE back-hoe!!! LMAO!! When are you gonna' post how fukken smart I am, and how I was probably a chick=magnet when I was young???

Post it, you fukker!!! Post it!!!!!   

You're a fat fucking midget with obvious hip dysplasia and the closest you ever got to a broad was sniffers row at your local peeler before they banned you for giving double handys in the men's room

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're a fat fucking midget with obvious hip dysplasia and the closest you ever got to a broad was sniffers row at your local peeler before they banned you for giving double handys in the men's room

You're a scrawny fuck, with a nose that looks like you're eatin' a banana!!!

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

WELCHER !!