Check your account email address ×

momo the known liar

Just now, frenchy said:

remember when momo arrived on these sites and threw around his lies so blatantly thinking no one was paying attention?

:lol: 

No it never happened but we do remember about all the fabricated :bullshit:you make up Frog, we also remember and are witnessing you with Bipolarhooknoses balls firmly planted in your mouth Faggot 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

remember when momo arrived on these sites and threw around his lies so blatantly thinking no one was paying attention?

:lol: 

It didnt take long for him to be outed. Remember when he would go into full on meltdown when called on his lies and post nothing but that bullshitting pic for days on end :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

It didnt take long for him to be outed. Remember when he would go into full on meltdown when called on his lies and post nothing but that bullshitting pic for days on end :lol:

I'm starting to wonder if he was like an 8 year old kid when he started posting here. He's seemed to mature over the years and his English has improved immensely.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Nothing but :lies: from ultra low IQ Bipolarhooknose, starting multiple threads about me and thinks I am the on who is triggered :lol: you couldn't possibly make this :bullshit: up 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I'm starting to wonder if he was like an 8 year old kid when he started posting here. He's seemed to mature over the years and his English has improved immensely.

Nah....hes a scared shut in who wanted to sue a small snowmobile club for posting an image of him

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Nah....hes a scared shut in who wanted to sue a small snowmobile club for posting an image of him

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Nothing but :lies: from ultra low IQ Bipolarhooknose, starting multiple threads about me and thinks I am the on who is triggered :lol: you couldn't possibly make this :bullshit: up 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

incredibly bizarre behaviour for a supposedly well educated captain of industry :lol: 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Nutter said he completely lost his shit over his pic being posted. :lol: 

Nutter is a good dude. He has been enjoying life lately. Great to see. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nutter is a good dude. He has been enjoying life lately. Great to see. 

does he ever come around anymore?

He literally said Momo was freaking the fuck out and wouldn't share anything he knew about momo because of it. :lol: 

Just now, frenchy said:

does he ever come around anymore?

He literally said Momo was freaking the fuck out and wouldn't share anything he knew about momo because of it. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And then the Frog with the same :lies: