Check your account email address ×

Fuck Bill and Hillary Clinton

Mandatory minimums was the absolutely worst piece of garbage ever pushed on the citizens of the usa.

It furthered the corrupt justice systems ability to get long term plea deals and fill prisons.

Fuck them to death with pain and agony

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Mandatory minimums was the absolutely worst piece of garbage ever pushed on the citizens of the usa.

It furthered the corrupt justice systems ability to get long term plea deals and fill prisons.

Fuck them to death with pain and agony

clinton_1996_v2.png?1456527329

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, In the Clinton’s defense..........they hated black people.  

I hate them as much as any Republican. They are the worst trash that ever reside at 1600 pen

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hate them as much as any Republican. They are the worst trash that ever reside at 1600 pen

One thing is for sure, they showed DC a whole new level of corruption.  They also showed me how fucking stupid partisan Americans are. But, meh....

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It's what America wanted...

September 1993: More Americans think the primary purpose of prison is to punish, not rehabilitate.

b7bf7c8cf.png

Should we examine public opinion polls on segregation? Gay marraige.....slavery?

Real progressive leaders those Clintons were. A fucking public opinion poll away from throwing Jews in ovens

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

If youre gonna do the crime you gotta do the time. 

Sounds reasonable to me. 

How about you kill yourself....fucking idiot

Just now, f7ben said:

Should we examine public opinion polls on segregation? Gay marraige.....slavery?

Real progressive leaders those Clintons were. A fucking public opinion poll away from throwing Jews in ovens

not  a fan of the Clintons in the least but Reagan introduced mandatory minimums, not Clinton.

And lets not forget Dukakis got mopped by Bush in what was supposed to be a layup election for being soft on crime. Blame yourselves.

Then kill yourself.

Just now, f7ben said:

I dont believe you are this big of a piece of shit......its not true 

We just see things differently. Most likely because of our circumstances in life. 

Im dealing with low life fucking thieves at this very moment. They broke into my motorhome, which has been safely stored in a very secure facility for over 2 years.  They busted out a window, took pry bars to the entry door, ripped the HDTV’s off the walls, turned the entire inside upside down. They couldnt figure out how to open the entry door from the inside but in the process they destroyed the inside door handle. They couldnt get out the door so they left out the same window they came in empty handed. 

I got the call Saturday from the storage place. 

I flew down this morning and moved the coach to a more secure facility and made arrangements to have it repaired. 

Fuck thieves and criminals. They can all rot in fucking hell. 

Im on my way home now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, frenchy said:

not  a fan of the Clintons in the least but Reagan introduced mandatory minimums, not Clinton.

And lets not forget Dukakis got mopped by Bush in what was supposed to be a layup election for being soft on crime. Blame yourselves.

Then kill yourself.

No question the citizenry demanded it but like wars, the politicians beat the drums. 

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No youre

1bb5512ba61c3f6037619b8e380abd4a.png?siz

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We just see things differently. Most likely because of our circumstances in life. 

Im dealing with low life fucking thieves at this very moment. They broke into my motorhome, which has been safely stored in a very secure facility for over 2 years.  They busted out a window, took pry bars to the entry door, ripped the HDTV’s off the walls, turned the entire inside upside down. They couldnt figure out how to open the entry door from the inside but in the process they destroyed the inside door handle. They couldnt get out the door so they left out the same window they came in empty handed. 

I flew down this morning and moved the coach to a more secure facility and made arrangements to have it repaired. 

Im on my way home now. 

FUCK I hate thieves nice of them to call you must be white :snack:

You also might want to look at the people that are making good bank on serving  up all the needed goods to house inmates in our federal + state prisons + local county jails . Also check out the people at the top running  the private prisons .

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im on my way home now. 

You think I've never been robbed?

I have empathy....I understand the place common thieves and junkies find themselves. I probably wasnt that far from being there myself. 

A little compassion can change someone from petty thief to stand up person in a matter if months or years

• Confused 1

Just now, Momorider said:

FUCK I hate thieves nice of them to call you must be white :snack:

The storage facility called me within minutes of them finding broken glass all over the ground. 

When I arrived this morning they provided me with a thumb drive with the video footage of the thieves. Nothing much to see actually its pretty dark out here at night. 

I moved the coach to a ultra secure climate controlled facility. Its much safer now. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You think I've never been robbed?

I have empathy....I understand the place common thieves and junkies find themselves. I probably wasnt that far from being there myself. 

A little compassion can change someone from petty thief to stand up person in a matter if months or years

Fuck thieves. They can rot in hell for all I care. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2