Check your account email address ×

dems push plans to make firearm makers liable

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Being just another ignorant, dipshit contrarian running around blaming America for the world’s problems while you jump from coattail to coattail of the other retards doing the same makes you about the same as Tools.

Ewwww.

C07177CA-F3F1-43CF-A2DB-DFAACF096845.gif

Shut up stupid....you post alot of words yet don't say anything and as you are fond of saying stay on fucking topic. I'm a member of the NRA yet you and the other morons in this thread say I'm anti 2nd Amendment. I know it's a tall order but smarten up pea brain. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shut up stupid....you post alot of words yet don't say anything and as you are fond of saying stay on fucking topic. I'm a member of the NRA yet you and the other morons in this thread say I'm anti 2nd Amendment. I know it's a tall order but smarten up pea brain. 

Stop jumping into arguments as a midget white night.  You look like a fucking idiot who is proven wrong on almost all your predictions.  Your bluster scares nobody.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop jumping into arguments as a midget white night.  You look like a fucking idiot who is proven wrong on almost all your predictions.  Your bluster scares nobody.

Shut up idiot....I can post in any thread I want and speaking of bluster do you really think anybody is afraid of your endless threats...go lay down Rambone.

Shut up idiot....I can post in any thread I want and speaking of bluster do you really think anybody is afraid of your endless threats...go lay down Rambone.

Boo hoo!  :lol2:

“I CAN POST IN ANY THREAD I WANT!!!!”

LOL

Go get 'em Rambone!!!!!!  :lmao:

IMG_4776.JPG.7255ee30f22486a34952336926016149.JPG

:lol:Having to chose between that or this....well...

A0F87A8C-1324-4ABB-A15B-C096AC895F2F.gif

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hahaha......dumbroski getting ragdolled by snacks. Now hes all triggered up :lol:

:lol: I understand you feel bad for your fellow dummy duckies but, some just wont make it to flight.  You have to accept this.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Zamlooski has a god damn gunt 

The size of his gunt is only surpassed by the size his delusion and cock holster....pretty damn amazing really. :lmao: