Check your account email address ×

Boom. Another false flag insinuation by an eye witness. Trump administration providing ‘false’ information about Gulf of Oman attack, says Japanese tanker owner

44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry clown boy. Dave admitted that people begged him to come back.  It was obviously you because you were getting pounded regularly.  Without Dave changing your posts you look dumb as rocks and take a shit kicking for it.

You really love Dave I think.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You really love Dave I think.

You don't think.

Lying, Angry Dave is a POS that worked hard to stop you from looking like a moron 24/7.  It didn't work but it's probably what burned him out. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You don't think.

Lying, Angry Dave is a POS that worked hard to stop you from looking like a moron 24/7.  It didn't work but it's probably what burned him out. 

:lol: That man worried you to death and caught every lie you told.  It was priceless! He still found it fun to catch you in lies, I’ve gotten used to you having nothing but lies over the years. So, it was fun to watch his excitement!   :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: That man worried you to death and caught every lie you told.  It was priceless! He still found it fun to catch you in lies, I’ve gotten used to you having nothing but lies over the years. So, it was fun to watch his excitement!   :lmao:

I wasn't the liar. It was your triggered lying buddy Dave who is the liar.  

You fell for it like you fall for everything. 

Poor Zambo the clown.  Keep repeating those lies.  It worked well for Dave. 

You hated him!  Ahahahahah!!!!  More than me I think!!!  I can fix that.

Poor Climate BarbieHands.

458E5D46-D688-49DA-BDAE-C1E1E80C0337.gif

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You hated him!  Ahahahahah!!!!  More than me I think!!!  I can fix that.

Poor Climate BarbieHands.

458E5D46-D688-49DA-BDAE-C1E1E80C0337.gif

I felt sorry for him when he finally showed his house. 

You should show a photo of your house. I'll feel sorry for you too. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I felt sorry for him when he finally showed his house. 

You should show a photo of your house. I'll feel sorry for you too. 

:lol: You think you are really some fucking big shot don’t you?  You should really stop pretending.  

How much worse does your house look than Dave's?  

I have no idea what his house looks like.  

Let me know how much embarrassment you’d like me throw on you here though.

You think you hated Dave?  Watch this!

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I have no idea what his house looks like.  

Let me know how much embarrassment you’d like me throw on you here though.

You think you hated Dave?  Watch this!

No hate for Dave.  He's too pathetic to hate.  Just like you.  

I know you like to pretend you have things going on but I could tell by the way snake and rigid reacted that you don't have much.

No hate for Dave.  He's too pathetic to hate.  Just like you.  

I know you like to pretend you have things going on but I could tell by the way snake and rigid reacted that you don't have much.

It’s important for you to think that.  You are a nobody in a tiny little world.

ahahhahahahahh!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yet you can’t stop mentioning me in every other crying post of yours.  How weird!  :lol:

More lies.  tsk tsk.  

Thanks for talking Daves place as my little stalker.   18 out of 25 notifications the other day were all you chasing me around the site tying to be noticed.  

What a pathetic little life you must lead. 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

More lies.  tsk tsk.  

Thanks for talking Daves place as my little stalker.   18 out of 25 notifications the other day were all you chasing me around the site tying to be noticed.  

What a pathetic little life you must lead. 

Boo hoo.  Poor BarbieHands.  Hey, I'm simply here to give you worthless, miserably liberals what you think you are bringing others...pain and misery.  the laughter at your expense is PRICELESS....and I've got time to spare!!!!  Horay!  :lol: 

And here, just like in real life, there isn't a fucking thing you are going to do about it.  Because you aren't a real man. Even worse, you are a lying mid 50's weakling.  :lol2:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Boo hoo.  Poor BarbieHands.  Hey, I'm simply here to give you worthless, miserably liberals what you think you are bringing others...pain and misery.  the laughter at your expense is PRICELESS....and I've got time to spare!!!!  Horay!  :lol: 

And here, just like in real life, there isn't a fucking thing you are going to do about it.  Because you aren't a real man. Even worse, you are a lying mid 50's weakling.  :lol2:

Wow!  That really set you off. Were you spitting on the screen talking out loud when you typed that?

You should calm down little fella. I know this place is all you have. That’s what makes this fun. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow!  That really set you off. Were you spitting on the screen talking out loud when you typed that?

You should calm down little fella. I know this place is all you have. That’s what makes this fun. 

What kind of sled do you own?

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What kind of sled do you own?

Nothing right now. I probably put more miles on one in the last two years than you.  You never leave the site long enough to ride. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Nothing right now. I probably put more miles on one in the last two years than you.  You never leave the site long enough to ride. 

“Right now”.  You haven’t owned for years.  Are you saying you are now in the market for one?  :lol:

And, no.

Amazing that the president has his minions convinced that Iran is a major threat and yet this topic is being ignored. 

Tell me again how you believe photo evidence from a guy that had photos of his inauguration faked to show bigger crowds than Obama. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Amazing that the president has his minions convinced that Iran is a major threat and yet this topic is being ignored. 

Tell me again how you believe photo evidence from a guy that had photos of his inauguration faked to show bigger crowds than Obama. 

Hey hackey sack,  how is this topic being ignored?  5 fucking pages says it’s been addressed quite well and the headline is bogus.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Right now”.  You haven’t owned for years.  Are you saying you are now in the market for one?  :lol:

And, no.

How many miles did you do in 1/2 hour stints? 11:00. “Going for a ride”. 11:30 “Blah blah blah I just wanna say this”

Iran is a threat and you want to ask about my sled on a thread about Iran. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How many miles did you do in 1/2 hour stints? 11:00. “Going for a ride”. 11:30 “Blah blah blah I just wanna say this”

Iran is a threat and you want to ask about my sled on a thread about Iran. 

Just tying to get you to answer questions to see if you can spot your own idiocy and hypocrisy.  

So far, no luck.