Check your account email address ×

Who is attacking ships in the gulf of Oman?

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And how is Iran shitting on America? 

They put their country right next to our military bases and war ships. Why would they do that if they weren't fucking with us?

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I cannot even comprehend how dumb you'd have to be to consider any other option

the thing is at this point there's so many fuckers that would pull it, which false flag is it :lol:

theres at least 3 countries who would legitimately do this.... and non of the are iran. my guess is the saudi prince is being stupid again and trying to get us to fight his wars for him.

1 minute ago, revkev6 said:

the thing is at this point there's so many fuckers that would pull it, which false flag is it :lol:

theres at least 3 countries who would legitimately do this.... and non of the are iran. my guess is the saudi prince is being stupid again and trying to get us to fight his wars for him.

US , Israel and SA

Of course this group has countless proxies that would do it for them but the motivation is obvious. Israel and SA want the US to invade Iran

1 hour ago, revkev6 said:

Putin did it. Donny is waiting for orders.