Check your account email address ×

False equivalency

The lies of your party are so far beyond anything trump could ever come close to telling.  This whole thread proves it.  They have you so convinced that even you don't know if they are lying when they speak.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The lies of your party are so far beyond anything trump could ever come close to telling.  This whole thread proves it.  They have you so convinced that even you don't know if they are lying when they speak.

The lies of the Party?  I made it easy for you. Challenged you to compare 4 or 5 candidates lies to Trumps.  If Trump wasn’t such a lying POS those would be good odds. 

If you want lies of the party 

iran contra

kuwait

iraq 

for starters. 

Your turn. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The lies of the Party?  I made it easy for you. Challenged you to compare 4 or 5 candidates lies to Trumps.  If Trump wasn’t such a lying POS those would be good odds. 

If you want lies of the party 

iran contra

kuwait

iraq 

for starters. 

Your turn. 

Be specific on the actual lies.  I want to know what lies you are talking about.  Lies to Congress?  Lies to the Public?  Lies for personal gain? 

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Be specific on the actual lies.  I want to know what lies you are talking about.  Lies to Congress?  Lies to the Public?  Lies for personal gain? 

Iran-Contra Affair, 1980s U.S. political scandal in which the National Security Council (NSC) became involved in secret weapons transactions and other activities that either were prohibited by the U.S. Congress or violated the stated public policy of the government.

Does this fit your description of lying. 

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If I’m being a hypocrite then it should be easy for you to show the Long list of lies from Senator Warren. 

So far we have her lying about her exaggerating her ancestry to take someone’s place in university or at least get better funding. 

Vs Trump lying about bone spurs so someone else would have to take his place in Vietnam. 

Your turn. What was her next lie. It can’t have anything to do with her ancestry. My Trump examples won’t have anything to do with him being a draft dodging coward. 

Ie. “We have a health plan that will cover everyone for a fraction of the cost. “

“ exaggerating “ her ancestry   :lmao:

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

“ exaggerating “ her ancestry   :lmao:

Well she was found to have some Indian ancestry.   But call it an all out lie if you want. 

How do you compare that lie to Donny faking bone spurs so someone else would have to serve in his place. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Well she was found to have some Indian ancestry.   But call it an all out lie if you want. 

How do you compare that lie to Donny faking bone spurs so someone else would have to serve in his place. 

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She just “exaggerated”.  That’s not a lie!!!  Well, unless it’s Trump.

We know this!!!  :lmao:

Look at you trying so hard. 

Whats worse taking a job from someone with a lie or making someone take your place in Vietnam with a lie?

You idiots better waste as much time on this one as possible. 

There are 10,000 Trump lies to go and you are having trouble finding 10 from Warren. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Whats worse taking a job from someone with a lie or making someone take your place in Vietnam with a lie?

There are 10,000 Trump lies to go and you are having trouble finding 10 from Warren. 

International TDS.

When did you serve again?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

International TDS.

When did you serve again?

Whats worse taking a job from someone with a lie or making someone take your place in Vietnam with a lie?

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You’re 1024th percent correct. 

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Iran-Contra Affair, 1980s U.S. political scandal in which the National Security Council (NSC) became involved in secret weapons transactions and other activities that either were prohibited by the U.S. Congress or violated the stated public policy of the government.

Does this fit your description of lying. 

Oh, this is your idea of being specific?  What lie are you referring?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Oh, this is your idea of being specific?  What lie are you referring?

Wouldn’t you consider the government selling arms to Iran and lying to Congress about it a lie?

what about them having a stated government policy and doing the opposite?

That’s a lie in my books. What about you?

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...poor BarbieHands.    :lol: Image result for missing target gif

I know you are a champ at missing the target. But I’m pretty sure saying Trump lies more than Warren is a bulls eye. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I know you are a champ at missing the target. But I’m pretty sure saying Trump lies more than Warren is a bulls eye. 

:lol: See, a proven liar doesn't get to decide what lies should be more important to others.

SBYL.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wouldn’t you consider the government selling arms to Iran and lying to Congress about it a lie?

what about them having a stated government policy and doing the opposite?

That’s a lie in my books. What about you?

Oh, you mean like selling guns to mexican drug cartels or targeting specific non profit groups due to political affiliation?  Yeah they are lies, why do you think trump got elected?  Because people were sick of the lies being told.  Again, I mentioned this.  There is a difference between perpetuating a lie, knowing the actual truth, vs getting facts incorrect because they are what you believed at the time. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Oh, you mean like selling guns to mexican drug cartels or targeting specific non profit groups due to political affiliation?  Yeah they are lies, why do you think trump got elected?  Because people were sick of the lies being told.  Again, I mentioned this.  There is a difference between perpetuating a lie, knowing the actual truth, vs getting facts incorrect because they are what you believed at the time. 

Don’t deflect. Did the Reagan administration lie to congress and the American people over Iran Contra?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t deflect. Did the Reagan administration lie to congress and the American people over Iran Contra?

LOL, did Hillary lie about her emails?  That's 30,000 lies right there.   FFS, what specific lie are you referring to?

Edited by racer254