Check your account email address ×

Alright.....which one of you is it

Usedtoskidoo....

Dumbest motherfucker I've encountered. For a time I assumed it was racer....now I'm not so sure.

Fess up you mouth breathing retards

Motherfucker makes revkev and dripper look like fucking mensa members

Motherfucker is so dumb JT could be his tutor and he would instantly get smarter.

The motherfucker is so fucking dumb he makes woolies Iraq position seem rational.

Hes so fucking dumb I might have to kill my own self so as to never have to try and think about what hes trying to get across again

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Usedtoskidoo....

Dumbest motherfucker I've encountered. For a time I assumed it was racer....now I'm not so sure.

Fess up you mouth breathing retards

Usedtoskioo is like at a minimum a 400% higher IQ than you Bipolarhooknose and he is a complete fucking shitforbrains  :guzzle:

Just now, Momorider said:

Usedtoskioo is like at a minimum a 400% higher IQ than you Bipolarhooknose and he is a complete fucking shitforbrains  :guzzle:

Oh yah......well he could tell us hes Tom Cruise and Mickey Mouses fucking love child and he'd still be like 400% more truthful than you.....fucking lying shit eating piece of shit

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh yah......well he could tell us hes Tom Cruise and Mickey Mouses fucking love child and he'd still be like 400% more truthful than you.....fucking lying shit eating piece of shit

More complete :bullshit: from the most gullible ignorant shitforbrains on the site 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How can ya not fucking love this place! :nicethread: