Check your account email address ×

Guns save lives.

Fucking hilarious what is a National story and what barely makes the local news.  The media is such s joke...... you black folk, watch out for those old ladies with guns!!!!!!!!!

736479BD-DE7A-4EC3-A1C4-CFB0CA188242.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Fucking hilarious what is a National story and what barely makes the local news.  The media is such s joke...... you black folk, watch out for those old ladies with guns!!!!!!!!!

I like her gunt holster :lol: 

I bet she pulled the gun because of the dog.  Also, I needed my fucking Ebonics translator for most of the narration.

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yep.  Nothing to see there.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I bet she pulled the gun because of the dog.  Also, I needed my fucking Ebonics translator for most of the narration.

Yep.  Nothing to see there.

Nope.   who cares.   We need to spend more time  policing the internet for  unflattering remarks about minorities . that is the real danger.  keep em safe!  

last week  a two tour vet (black)  can barely walk due to his injuries .  Parks his truck in front of store and gets jacked of his vehicle, phone,wallet, and CANE.   I wonder how the media finds a story like op and misses one like this.  weird????

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nope.   who cares.   We need to spend more time  policing the internet for  unflattering remarks about minorities . that is the real danger.  keep em safe!  

last week  a two tour vet (black)  can barely walk due to his injuries .  Parks his truck in front of store and gets jacked of his vehicle, phone,wallet, and CANE.   I wonder how the media finds a story like op and misses one like this.  weird????

I didn’t that she was your auntie. I’m so fucking sorry. 

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Huh? 

You dipping in the meds? :lol:

Maybe you should start your own news web and make sure you don't miss ANY of the news worthy stories in the U.S.of A. "Freedomsledder Gazette"? :dunno: Regardless of the ethnicity of the people involved, that old biddy needs a good swift kick in the pooch for being so stupid.