Check your account email address ×

Extremely accomplished and renowned physicist picks apart the global warming religion using just science and observations

I posted this vid in another Global Warming thread sometime ago. Happer has been called everything under the sun because he thinks the Global Warming Hysteria is just that, Hysteria. He's likely 100 times more correct than any of the "Funded" scientists the IPCC use and of course Al Gore, Decrapio, Suzuki and that nutbar Nye. 

Edited by irv

Here's one for Kevvy. He said in another thread lakes were drying up but like the naivety of him and the alaramits, they never disclosed the reasons why other than trying to blame it on Man Made Global Warming. 

Both Moore and Happer both go into how this has turned into an actual religion for a lot of people. Just like I’ve been saying for years 

9 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Both Moore and Happer both go into how this has turned into an actual religion for a lot of people. Just like I’ve been saying for years 

For sure. Some of the posts I read on FB and elsewhere just makes me shake my head in disbelief at how wrapped up they are in the MMGW hysteria. I liken it to those that follow an insane leader like those that followed Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite and others. They are so convinced/fooled that they don't even look or attempt to look at other opinions, nor history, they just soak up what fits their narrative and nothing else. :sad:

10 minutes ago, irv said:

For sure. Some of the posts I read on FB and elsewhere just makes me shake my head in disbelief at how wrapped up they are in the MMGW hysteria. I liken it to those that follow an insane leader like those that followed Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite and others. They are so convinced/fooled that they don't even look or attempt to look at other opinions, nor history, they just soak up what fits their narrative and nothing else. :sad:

Jim jones is a good comparison 

• Like 1