Check your account email address ×

Trump Names Lori Loughlin Education Secretary

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Heard on the radio this afternoon that the Clinton's are downtown at The Fox Theater and that tickets are still available. :lol:

She still doing the “excuse” tour? I wonder who she’s blaming this week. :lmao: 

36 minutes ago, Edmo said:

She still doing the “excuse” tour? I wonder who she’s blaming this week. :lmao: 

:lol: not sure.  I was just :lmao: at them advertising that there's still tickets available the same night as they're going to be there, and you and I both know The Fox isn't that big :lol:

15 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Heard on the radio this afternoon that the Clinton's are downtown at The Fox Theater and that tickets are still available. 

shocker so you are saying people were not really ever paying them to here what they had to say ? 

I just can't imajin what else they were paying for then that they can't get now ? 

berry odd indeed.  any ideas mainecat? has to be a explanation some place 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

shocker so you are saying people were not really ever paying them to here what they had to say ? 

I just can't imajin what else they were paying for then that they can't get now ? 

berry odd indeed.  any ideas mainecat? has to be a explanation some place 

No I'm not shocked at all :lol: it's actually tonight. And I heard again on the radio this morning in the way to work that there are tickets still available.  $50-$500 :lmao:

That dumb fuck MaineCunt doesn't remember what he had for breakfast :lol: