Check your account email address ×

Correction stats. Prisons and shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

100% complete bullshit

Not in the slightest.   Remove drugs (of which not all are simply users) which is surprisingly a small %.

pie2018.thumb.png.056edbd23c54fac052db36b6dcff8741.png

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Not in the slightest.   Remove drugs (of which not all are simply users) which is surprisingly a small %.

pie2018.thumb.png.056edbd23c54fac052db36b6dcff8741.png

Many people are there for parole , probation and process violations. A product of the system. 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

There's alot of people who are not in prison and deserve to be..............certain politicians and bankers for starters. :lmao:

Oh no question but there are a lot of people in prison who deserve to be.  Tons are repeat offenders.   

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Many people are there for parole , probation and process violations. A product of the system. 

Without question I want changes to drug use incarceration and probation if it didn't involve other crimes however keep you hands off other peoples shit and don't hurt other people and our prisons would be basically empty.  

Without question I want changes to drug use incarceration and probation if it didn't involve other crimes however keep you hands off other peoples shit and don't hurt other people and our prisons would be basically empty.  

I agree.....the whole system needs a revamp though. Far to many people serving long sentences for multiple minor violations.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree.....the whole system needs a revamp though. Far to many people serving long sentences for multiple minor violations.

I guess but I'd like to see what are called "minor."   I suppose our 3 strikes rule could be looked at and modified but commit 3 violent felonies and life is reasonable to me.

It is tough because so many drug offenses include property or violence.   Being high is not an excuse for being thief or violent person.  

Our justice system's range of sentencing is completely fucked.   Too many light sentences and too many harsh sentences.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You are one dumb motherfucker....

Who the fuck do you think is promoting making certain minor violations involving drugs, firearms, etc constantly felonies?  Liberal snowflakes, that's a fact.

Edited by racer254

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who the fuck do you think is promoting making certain minor violations involving drugs, firearms, etc constantly felonies?  Liberal snowflakes, that's a fact.

OMG you are really doubling down on the  stupid.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I already showed you who introduced the bills and who controlled the house and senate at the time.  Nixon wasn't the sole founder of the "war on drugs" so you can just stop with the blame game.  BTW, creating felonies from misdemeanors is happening constantly and pushed by activists groups.  Look those up and post the links that you find.

Edited by racer254

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I already showed you who introduced the bills and who controlled the house and senate at the time.  Nixon wasn't the sole founder of the "war on drugs" so you can just stop with the blame game.  BTW, creating felonies from misdemeanors is happening constantly and pushed by activists groups.  Look those up and post the links that you find.

The blame game is exactly what you have been trying to play for days...GFY dummy.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read this whole thing Racer and then tell who the “snowflakes” are.

I don't have to read it, I know how the parties have changed all to get votes.  The recreational drug users from the 70's got into politics and most were dems, so it isn't hard to understand when and why that changes.

Edited by racer254

The dem's don't want ICE informed when an illegal tries buying a gun.   Proof gun control is nothing more than a political stunt.  

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A user on a Monday is a dealer on Tuesday. He’s back to a user on a Friday. 

Don't care.   You sell meth, heroine or any other number of hard narcotics you deserve to be locked up.  If not lets just legalize them.  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't care.   You sell meth, heroine or any other number of hard narcotics you deserve to be locked up.  If not lets just legalize them.  

If there is demand there will be dealers. It's the most retarded game of whackamole ever. 

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That’s an extremely narrow minded view of the addiction issue. Not only does it serve to clog the courts with young drug offenders, it also feeds the beast of elected officials to use the drug stats of arrests for grist in their election campaign. Meanwhile the court time and long sentence for these offenders has zero effect. The money and time is better spent  at taking the mid level distributors off the street. You don’t under the game. The cops pay a known drug addict to be a CI. The CI buys from one of their friends. He then takes the money to go buy more drugs. His friend is charged with delivery and mfg. next week the CI is now dealing. Round and round it goes 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s an extremely narrow minded view of the addiction issue. Not only does it serve to clog the courts with young drug offenders, it also feeds the beast of elected officials to use the drug stats of arrests for grist in their election campaign. Meanwhile the court time and long sentence for these offenders has zero effect. The money and time is better spent  at taking the mid level distributors off the street. You don’t under the game. The cops pay a known drug to be a CI. The CI buys from one of their friends. He then takes the money to go buy more drugs. 

No its not.  I'm all for giving low-mid level dealers a deal to go up the food chain but selling deadly and addictive substances illegally has to come with a price.   70,000 people a year are dying from opioids alone.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No its not.  I'm all for giving low-mid level dealers a deal to go up the food chain but selling deadly and addictive substances illegally has to come with a price.   70,000 people a year are dying from opioids alone.  

And how many of those started with prescriptions pills

Here’s a clue. The current system isn’t working. But carry on.