Check your account email address ×

Joos, weed, votes, and liars.

I would invest in a pot store if I could. One place did $400,000.00 the first day it opened!!

And then people wonder why there is so much drug trafficking...……………….BECAUSE AMERICANS WANT IT!!!! THAT'S WHY!!!

Fukken bastard Americans fought pot for years, just like fighting prostitution. 

Fukken bastards made it illegal...WHY!!! 

We should be able to have prostitutes. Me personally, I'm afraid of old hose-bag whores, but a cute, teen-aged bitch with perky boobs, I could be tempted!!  :ashamed:

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

We should be able to have prostitutes. Me personally, I'm afraid of old hose-bag whores, but a cute, teen-aged bitch with perky boobs, I could be tempted!!  :ashamed:

Yeah, lets make everything illegal so they can lock people up.  Hey how about the OP start researching those facts....who is making these "feel good" laws?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, lets make everything illegal so they can lock people up.  Hey how about the OP start researching those facts....who is making these "feel good" laws?

See, America has a strong PURITANICAL background. They make us look bad if we don't agree with what they have spoofed on us for 250 years. 

I bet half the guys out there would not have gotten married if they didn't feel social pressure, and if prostitution was legal. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

WTF are you babbling about now? Do you two morons realize the article is about Israel? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF are you babbling about now? 

Senate and House were both controlled by D's when laws making controlled substances illegal went into being.  No one cares to think about that.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Senate and House were both controlled by D's when laws making controlled substances illegal went into being.  No one cares to think about that.

THE ARTICLE IS ABOUT ISRAEL AND NETANYAHU

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes you need to do more research.  The D party created it. Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970, who controlled the house and senate?

That law was to regulate the pharmaceutical industry and their production of sedatives, opiates, new opioids, barbiturates, and benzos by forming a scheduling system based on levels of drug seeking potential for a substance. It was an excellent law that only allowed the DEA to classify/schedule a drug based on medical and studied research. The law also placed a strong emphsis on treatment of addiction and research. The law was quickly hijacked by the Nixon administration. If you're serious on doing research on this subject may I suggest you absorb the book Staying the Dragon, by William White. He'll take you through how the Nixon administration totally destroyed the medical model of the methadone treatment program. Nixon also disregarded medical research done on marijuana by the Schafer corp. They didn't find marijuana as being dangerous, displaying low addiction potential with little withdrawal. Nixon went ahead and disregarded this data and weed was placed on a schedule 1. The most dangerous of drugs. White compiled 35 years of research into the book. 

Two laws exploded prison populations. The Sentence Reform Act of 1984 and the drug abuse act of 1986. The later served to criminalize addiction. That's when incarceration rates exploded. This was fostered by Reagan. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That law was to regulate the pharmaceutical industry and their production of sedatives, opiates, new opioids, barbiturates, and benzos by forming a scheduling system based on levels of drug seeking potential for a substance. It was an excellent law that only allowed the DEA to classify/schedule a drug based on medical and studied research. The law also placed a strong emphsis on treatment of addiction and research. The law was quickly hijacked by the Nixon administration. If you're serious on doing research on this subject may I suggest you absorb the book Staying the Dragon, by William White. He'll take you through how the Nixon administration totally destroyed the medical model of the methadone treatment program. Nixon also disregarded medical research done on marijuana by the Schafer corp. They didn't find marijuana as being dangerous, displaying low addiction potential with little withdrawal. Nixon went ahead and disregarded this data and weed was placed on a schedule 1. The most dangerous of drugs. White compiled 35 years of research into the book. 

Two laws exploded prison populations. The Sentence Reform Act of 1984 and the drug abuse act of 1986. The later served to criminalize addiction. That's when incarceration rates exploded. This was fostered by Reagan.  

Introduced by DEMOCRATS.  How many times do I have to prove the point?

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You seem to think you have some sort of gotcha and you're going to beat that fucker to death in multiple threads. :lmao:

And you seem to like to follow me around white knighting for him.  LOL

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

IMHO you appear to be like one of those serial killers who murder prostitutes.  :lol:  

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

IMHO you appear to be like one of those serial killers who murder prostitutes.  :lol:  

IMHO you appear to be like one of those guys who starts arguments about Final Drive Ratios but never has the balls to follow through. 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

IMHO you appear to be like one of those guys who starts arguments about Final Drive Ratios but never has the balls to follow through. 

TWO FAGGOTS on this site made a bet on FDR. And never followed through!

FS.COMs biggest fruits!!

21 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

TWO FAGGOTS on this site made a bet on FDR. And never followed through!

FS.COMs biggest fruits!!

How much diesel fumes did you suck today, amongst the other things you suck????