Check your account email address ×

Murder Mountain.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Cops wouldn’t even go up there. I rode through Holcomb county on a bike trip during “06. It was weird as fuck back then. Prop 64 is transforming the county. 

It's like Appalachia west. Legal weed will kill that place. And the technology the cops are using they can't sneak it anymore. Legal weed just may make more criminals than illegal weed. 

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's like Appalachia west. Legal weed will kill that place. And the technology the cops are using they can't sneak it anymore. Legal weed just may make more criminals than illegal weed. 

The taxes, permit fees, yarda, yada is just an opening for the likes of Coca Cola or some mega conglomerate. The only way to make a go of it is large scale. If they would reduce the fees the mom and pop growers would flourish up there. The black market would die. The only reason 80% of America’s weed comes from up there is it’s so easy to hide. The soil and sunlight is nothing special. If they start growing that stuff down in Napa I would imagine the quality could be better. Moro would have a better sense of that than I. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The taxes, permit fees, yarda, yada is just an opening for the likes of Coca Cola or some mega conglomerate. The only way to make a go of it is large scale. If they would reduce the fees the mom and pop growers would flourish up there. The black market would die. The only reason 80% of America’s weed comes from up there is it’s so easy to hide. The soil and sunlight is nothing special. If they start growing that stuff down in Napa I would imagine the quality could be better. Moro would have a better sense of that than I. 

The fees and regs are what kill mom and pop. Why do you think we have an ATF? It keeps the small guys out of the game because they can't afford the multi million dollar facilities to do large scale operations that can bury those costs. And it keeps the cops busy.