Check your account email address ×

Darn MMGW did it again, ban fossil fuels I say

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Not Dino fuel?

Not that I completely believe it but look into Abiotic theory.   There are some valid points there.  Could form both ways.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not that I completely believe it but look into Abiotic theory.   There are some valid points there.  Could form both ways.  

Ah, I see.

Not my paragraph:

"First of all if you are saying about mustard oil ,olive oil ,coconut oil etc are fossils fuel then you are wrong because they are man made material and if you are saying about petroleum oil then Of course Petroleum oil is considered as fossil fuel because it is made up of remains part of ancient living organism after suffering very high pressure and taking a geological period".

Edited by XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Ah, I see.

Not my paragraph:

"First of all if you are saying about mustard oil ,olive oil ,coconut oil etc are fossils fuel then you are wrong because they are man made material and if you are saying about petroleum oil then Of course Petroleum oil is considered as fossil fuel because it is made up of remains part of ancient living organism after suffering very high pressure and taking a geological period".

I just find it strange all the oil gas and coal we used and is left came from compressed dead plants and animals.   Trillions and trillions of barrels.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I just find it strange all the oil gas and coal we used and is left came from compressed dead plants and animals.   Trillions and trillions of barrels.   

Yup, does seem odd. We should compress some Liberals and see if there's any truth to it at all.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yup, does seem odd. We should compress some Liberals and see if there's any truth to it at all.

I'm all for that, but have little faith their usefulness will improve in a few million years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1