Check your account email address ×

Trump taunts Jeff Bezos, lashes out at Elizabeth Warren amid new Russia revelations

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

How did it affect you?

I never said that it did....you set the guidelines of what can be commented on. 

But since you asked Nixons  unauthorized bombing of Cambodia laid the groundwork for future Presidents which has lead to constant war and spiraling deficits and debt.  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

H chose not too. Which we know now was the proper action. 

Exactly and now we know why....too bad the chimp listened to Cheney, Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never said that it did....you set the guidelines of what can be commented on. 

But since you asked Nixons  unauthorized bombing of Cambodia laid the groundwork for future Presidents which has lead to constant war and spiraling deficits and debt.  

So Trump is setting the guidelines for people taints to get all Sandy...i know which I d prefer. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

So Trump is setting the guidelines for people taints to get all Sandy...i know which I d prefer. 

Not the point and Trump is only saying this shit to satisfy his fragile ego...the idea that he says all this shit as part of some plan to upset the establishment is bogus.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not the point and Trump is only saying this shit to satisfy his fragile ego...the idea that he says all this shit as part of some plan to upset the establishment is bogus.

It’s not only his ego. There’s people that his rhetoric satisfies and legitimizes their view of the world. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They actually thought that violence and destabilization on such a grand scale would result in the spread of democracy. It’s fucked up. 

Beyond fucked up not to mention the idea that they were going to divide up the oil fields among Cheneys cronies. 

If thats the case i dont care....everyone else can be the bigger man then...they get what they deserve.

Just now, DAVE said:

If thats the case i dont care....everyone else can be the bigger man then...they get what they deserve.

Yeah I get that you don't care....I'm not going to apologize for expecting a certain level of decorum..any level for that matter. 

Yeah I get that you don't care....I'm not going to apologize for expecting a certain level of decorum..any level for that matter. 

Everyone is to blame....not just Trump. He could be quiet as a mouse....would you be happy then?

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Everyone is to blame....not just Trump. He could be quiet as a mouse....would you be happy then?

How is everyone to blame for Trumps constant juvenile Twitter bullshit?  You know what...nevermind...not playing your game anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is everyone to blame for Trumps constant juvenile Twitter bullshit?  You know what...nevermind...not playing your game anymore. 

Game? Debating something is a game?

Youre upset because Trump uses social media to fight back. Dont read it.

I like that he fights back....I like that he uses social media....i like that hes making the world a safer place. I like that hes not a career politician. I like that hes not getting paid.

Etc etc etc.

• Like 1