Check your account email address ×

Feels good to be in the smart majority.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Actually, more voted for her, you fucking moron. 

You and jimmy on the same page?  Exactly what does that have to do with the simple fact that she got less than 35% of the population?  I expect better from you.  That means that more people want this border secured than wanted either trump or hillary for POTUS.  Think about that.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

You and jimmy on the same page?  Exactly what does that have to do with the simple fact that she got less than 35% of the population?  I expect better from you.

Are you retarded? We don’t measure a vote by who didn’t show up. We measure it off who did. She won 48% of the vote, which is 2% more than he did. Nice try though racerderp..

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, 3 million illegals that voted in california.  WOO HOO.  Still less than 35%  Still not POTUS, Get it?

Really...have a link to that?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you retarded? We don’t measure a vote by who didn’t show up. We measure it off who did. She won 48% of the vote, which is 2% more than he did. Nice try though racerderp..

It’s amazing isn’t it.🤣

I love how you change the metric to try and save face.  Good one.  Keep up the good work.

Just now, racer254 said:

I love how you change the metric to try and save face.  Good one.  Keep up the good work.

Bahahahaha what metric? The one that actually counts votes for president or the one where you toss in the whole voting public regardless of if they voted. Seriously, your attempts at trying to cover up your retardation are hilarious. 

Racer: *oh shit I look dumb, I know!!!* “You’re just shifting the goal posts!”

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...have a link to that?

Back up your claim mouth breather. 

Let’s hear it Racer.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Racer is using total population.....not the the total of actual people who voted...

At least thats what i think hes doing.

And that is what the OP is doing.   xlt says he gets it, but doesn't understand why.  LOL

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And that is what the OP is doing.   xlt says he gets it, but doesn't understand why.  LOL

2200 people were asked....thats alot less then 330 million.

Yeah, we get that. But why? It’s irrelevant when making the arguement he’s making.

You do realize for every 777,000 illegal counted in a census that state gets another electoral college vote.  A recent Yale/MIT study estimates there may be as many as 28 million illegals in our country.   Our census data does not ask or cross check ones citizenship status so they actually often participate.   This goes beyond the social media impact they can have that the left says the Russian's so dramatically influenced.   The idea that illegal immigrants don't influence election outcomes in this country is being ignorant of the facts.

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's better than the amount that voted for hillary, yet you still think she should be POTUS.

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, 3 million illegals that voted in california.  WOO HOO.  Still less than 35%  Still not POTUS, Get it?

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Fucking Derp. You can try to twist and weasel out of your comments all you want.. Anyone with a brain knows you just claimed Hillary got less than 35% of the vote and that 3 million illegals voted. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, DAVE said:

2200 people were asked....thats alot less then 330 million.

In 2013 the vast majority of America's supported a border barrier. (64-32)  Then they were told how much it would cost ($46 billion) and the numbers changed DRAMATICALLY.  (53-45)

I have a graph but website won't allow attachments now.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fucking Derp. You can try to twist and weasel out of your comments all you want.. Anyone with a brain knows you just claimed Hillary got less than 35% of the vote and that 3 million illegals voted. 

Less than 35% of the voting population voted for hillary.  That's what I said.  And as a percentage, according to this poll, more people are in favor  vs wanting hillary as POTUS.  Is that enough of an explanation for you?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dems still trying to figure out what the definition of "is", is.  :lol: 

how long would it take them to decide if a wall with small holes or a solid fence is better?

Edited by oleroule
  • Haha 1