Check your account email address ×

Nick foles

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Didn’t lose his cool, made some great plays when they counted, and got them into the playoffs in the first place. Stud. 

I will say this though he obviously has some sort of chemistry, magic, something....with this team because he wasn't this guy on any other team. Pretty amazing really.

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I will say this though he obviously has some sort of chemistry, magic, something....with this team because he wasn't this guy on any other team. Pretty amazing really.

Another chip kelly fuck up. Trading him for Sam Bradford. He played some great games, and broke nfl records during his first stint with the eagles.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Another chip kelly fuck up. Trading him for Sam Bradford. He played some great games, and broke nfl records during his first stint with the eagles.

Sam Bradford....that guy has made a billion dollars for being hurt all the time.😂😂

• Haha 1

This couldn't have come at a better time for Foles. He will be the number 1 free agent QB next year. Good for him :bc:   Now they need to knock off the Saints next week, and hopefully meet up with the Cowboys, and knock them out in the NFC Championship :thumb:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

This couldn't have come at a better time for Foles. He will be the number 1 free agent QB next year. Good for him :bc:   Now they need to knock off the Saints next week, and hopefully meet up with the Cowboys, and knock them out in the NFC Championship :thumb:

Tough task in NO next week but if any team has a shot its the Philly magic.   Coach will have a solid plan in place for them to compete / win. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really...The Bears just have a shitty kicker.

Can't expect to win many games scoring 18 points either.   I agree he is bad but the offense needs some blame.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jammin said:

Tough task in NO next week but if any team has a shot its the Philly magic.   Coach will have a solid plan in place for them to compete / win. 

Agreed. I've been saying for weeks that it is going to be a Saints vs Chiefs SB. Although I wasn'y counting on the Colts to even get in. If any team can beat KC at Arrowhead it's Andrew Luck and the Colts.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can't expect to win many games scoring 18 points either.   I agree he is bad but the offense needs some blame.  

Absolutely agree with that....Phillys D played damn good  yesterday and The Bears had a hard time answering. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely agree with that....Phillys D played damn good  yesterday and The Bears had a hard time answering. 

Don't forget Foles had 2 picks and the Bears had zero turnovers.  

Bears had about 65 yards rushing.   Don't win many games in the NFL doing that.  Granted the Eagles had less. 

Bears only had 2 sacks.   Eagles contained Mack well.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't forget Foles had 2 picks and the Bears had zero turnovers.  

Bears had about 65 yards rushing.   Don't win many games in the NFL doing that.  Granted the Eagles had less. 

Bears only had 2 sacks.   Eagles contained Mack well.  

I just looked up the stats from yesterday and they are basically equally other than the turnovers and Red Zone Scoring...2-3 for The Eagles and Bears 0-3