Check your account email address ×

Get Informed and Donate.....

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member

InformedCitizens.net

*Your support will be processed by ActBlue on behalf of Informed Citizens. ActBlue is a secure payment system that has processed over $1.2 billion in contributions.

http://www.informedcitizens.net

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Just how exactly was Hillary qualified to be Senator?   She had never held another political office?

Are capable of articulating Dumps plans - what effect they will have and how they are pai for?  Also A why have so many experiences R's bailed on him - and no - they don't have anything to lose - they simply understand the demands of the job. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Are capable of articulating Dumps plans - what effect they will have and how they are pai for?  Also A why have so many experiences R's bailed on him - and no - they don't have anything to lose - they simply understand the demands of the job. 

You missed my question.   Please list how she was qualified. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

wtf you trying to say?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You missed my question.   Please list how she was qualified. 

:lol: 

How?  Just like all of us - by meeting the constitutional requirements.  But that doesn't make one a good fit for the job.  She was a good fit and a good senator - easily winning election amd reelection.  Dump meets the requirements - but I don't believe he's a good fit for the job.  She is :bc: He isn't :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

How?  Just like all of us - by meeting the constitutional requirements.  But that doesn't make one a good fit for the job.  She was a good fit and a good senator - easily winning election amd reelection.  Dump meets the requirements - but I don't believe he's a good fit for the job.  She is :bc: He isn't :bc: 

So you admit she wasn't qualified beyond constitutional requirements. :thumb:  

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Cuz the gravy train is at the end of the line :news: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yah but you're a fucking imbicile nobody has ever been more qualified than Trump in history, it's not even a contest :flush: 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus Ke rist she is not the one in the final election thats NOT qualified. YES they both were not qualified at fuckin birth.

:nuts:Whoosh!

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus Ke rist she is not the one in the final election thats NOT qualified. YES they both were not qualified at fuckin birth.

who you voting for?

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Highmark a question for you-

Your son or daughter has a severe health issue and they may die if they dont have surgery. Do you find the best surgeon for them or hire a plumber to operate on them?

wtf are you really that stupid?

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Highmark a question for you-

Your son or daughter has a severe health issue and they may die if they dont have surgery. Do you find the best surgeon for them or hire a plumber to operate on them?

Moot question (you like that phrase) as I don't feel Hillary is more qualified to be POTUS given her past.   By "past" I do not mean the offices she held.  Honestly being a Senator doesn't mean shit to me, her time as SoS is more relevant of which was a complete train wreck.  Bad political experience is not better than no political experience. 

I would bet good money if Mark Cuban was the dem nominee and Jeb Bush the GOP nominee you would be singing a different tune.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark