Check your account email address ×

Never Fart loudly in the Dollar Store

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Imagine that thing pulling out a pocket knife, and popping her right in the beak as she’s opening it?  That would be awesome. :lol: 

To be honest with ya', after I read it, I asked myself if it was me, and I had a gun on me, would I shoot. If I stepped back and she advanced, I think I would. Knife wounds are sometimes horrifying. 

Can you imagine the level of mental hatred, anger, and high-testosterone, to do something like that? 

Wow, anybody that thinks this negro thing is goin' away, is an absolute fool. 

This is MY biggest worry in life.  I said it 100 times, and will continue to say it. 

8 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Omg. That mug shot looks like a total dude

Black WOMEN have higher testosterone than ASIAN men.  What you are looking at is white America's biggest nightmare. 

There can be no resolution to this bullshit scenario. It will come to a head spontaneously, at some point...........could be  10, 20 30 years, but it will happen. 

Race war, civil war, MARTIAL LAW. This has been a boiling cauldron for many years, the government has just kept a lid on it. At some point it's boilng over. 

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

To be honest with ya', after I read it, I asked myself if it was me, and I had a gun on me, would I shoot. If I stepped back and she advanced, I think I would. Knife wounds are sometimes horrifying. 

Can you imagine the level of mental hatred, anger, and high-testosterone, to do something like that? 

Wow, anybody that thinks this negro thing is goin' away, is an absolute fool. 

This is MY biggest worry in life.  I said it 100 times, and will continue to say it. 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Black WOMEN have higher testosterone than ASIAN men.  What you are looking at is white America's biggest nightmare. 

There can be no resolution to this bullshit scenario. It will come to a head spontaneously, at some point...........could be  10, 20 30 years, but it will happen. 

Race war, civil war, MARTIAL LAW. This has been a boiling cauldron for many years, the government has just kept a lid on it. At some point it's boilng over. 

STFU mr i'm so scared of the black man i shit my pants daily

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

STFU mr i'm so scared of the black man i shit my pants daily

Hey, you're in NH, right? 

How about I offer you the same scenario I offered XLT?

100 yards, handguns, we open fire at each other. Do you accept? Yes or no?