Check your account email address ×

Please try tell me there isn’t voter fraud and the left doesn’t promote it

jtssrx

Sure voter fraud exists, just like fraud exists everywhere. But these edited videos are for dummies like you. Every place I have ever voted there are members of both parties present, local candidates, election officials and other protocols to make fraud pretty damn difficult. And I grew up in a county that is pretty notorious for alleged voter fraud. But somehow some super sleuth manages to catch blatant abuse happening right out in the open and post it on Twitter!

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sure voter fraud exists, just like fraud exists everywhere. But these edited videos are for dummies like you. Every place I have ever voted there are members of both parties present, local candidates, election officials and other protocols to make fraud pretty damn difficult. And I grew up in a county that is pretty notorious for alleged voter fraud. But somehow some super sleuth manages to catch blatant abuse happening right out in the open and post it on Twitter!

The videos aren’t edited. My buddy witnessed something similar in his polling station. He complained and was forced to leave. 

Where do you think browered county found 80k votes?? 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The videos aren’t edited. My buddy witnessed something similar in his polling station. He complained and was forced to leave. 

Sounds like you don't know what edited means. Also the govt takes this stuff pretty seriously. There would be action taken. Fuck they investigated our Union election and imposed 30 violations. Don't be a dope. 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The GOP is doomed. Even if it takes a little voter fraud, I’m down with it.