Check your account email address ×

Sooner the Better, I get 3-10 everyday

XCR1250

I've got Panasonic Phones which have 250 number call blocker capability-- # KX-TG3634, once you set them up and you block a number you will not hear it ring again if that same number calls you, it won't even show up, you can also set them up to receive a single ring if you wish.. I have 2 sets of these phones so I can block up to 500 numbers.

30 minutes ago, Momorider said:

*60 works use it :) 

Only works for up to 12 numbers here, I filled that up in 2 days, we also have our local phone company allows 12, also filled up in the first couple days..

1 set of my Panasonic's has 250 on them now, you can go back and delete the older numbers if you choose. My number is a business number so we get 100's of calls a week, I have 11 phones, 2 are corded in case of a Power failure.

The Panasonic KX-TG3634B  expandable DECT 6.0 Phone with answering system and 4 cordless handsets is a smart, reliable home/home office solution designed to make everyday call management easier and more convenient for everyone, no landline required. Hear who's calling from across the room without having to get up with text-to-speech announcements in English and Spanish from the base unit and cordless handsets in the home/home office. Easy call block, speakerphone, voice paging, power back-up operation, and advanced TAD (telephone answering device) functions tie it all together making this system one of the most reliable and functional systems available in the market today. Other conveniences include Full Duplex Speakerphone, Power Back-Up Operation, Headset Jack, Baby Monitor, Silent Mode, Noise Reduction and Intelligent eco Mode

Edited by XCR1250

7 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Only works for up to 12 numbers here, I filled that up in 2 days, we also have our local phone company allows 12, also filled up in the first couple days..

1 set of my Panasonic's has 250 on them now, you can go back and delete the older numbers if you choose. My number is a business number so we get 100's of calls a week, I have 11 phones, 2 are corded in case of a Power failure.

The Panasonic KX-TG3634B  expandable DECT 6.0 Phone with answering system and 4 cordless handsets is a smart, reliable home/home office solution designed to make everyday call management easier and more convenient for everyone, no landline required. Hear who's calling from across the room without having to get up with text-to-speech announcements in English and Spanish from the base unit and cordless handsets in the home/home office. Easy call block, speakerphone, voice paging, power back-up operation, and advanced TAD (telephone answering device) functions tie it all together making this system one of the most reliable and functional systems available in the market today. Other conveniences include Full Duplex Speakerphone, Power Back-Up Operation, Headset Jack, Baby Monitor, Silent Mode, Noise Reduction and Intelligent eco Mode

you actually still have a land line.  what sucks is they used to leave cells along and just call land lines now the spam on the cells gotten out of control.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

you actually still have a land line.  what sucks is they used to leave cells along and just call land lines now the spam on the cells gotten out of control.  

Cell phones don't normally work here as you need to be within 8 miles of a tower, closest 1 is +/- 15 miles away, I've got a $2,300 amplifier which works most times but usually 2-3 bars only, also have an Amp in 2 of my 3 trucks.

11 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Switch to VOIP you can have endless blocking and use wildcards 800* numbers anonymous caller ID basically block anything redirect it to dead line out or service announcement etc... :) 

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Switch to VOIP you can have endless blocking and use wildcards 800* numbers anonymous caller ID basically block anything redirect it to dead line out or service announcement etc... :) 

Don't think it would work here, no broadband or fiber, I checked some time ago.

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Sorry I meant 10 mbps..I just heard a loud explosion and was distracted.??????

Not on your property hopefully  :guzzle:VOIP works on 3 mbps probably less nothing like streaming video 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not on your property hopefully  :guzzle:VOIP works on 3 mbps probably less nothing like streaming video 

Was letting my dog out and heard it, sounded like a sonic boom, my scanner has a report of numerous people calling it in, some felt it, not sure yet what it is, several Fire Departments looking for it..I'm in a 660,000 acre Forest, sound travels weird here.

They can't locate it, very large area, some thought a Propane explosion ..anyhow this is my Internet speed at the moment, when I asked some time ago I was told it wouldn't work here, we also have many power failures mostly from trees falling on wires.

PING

ms

JITTER

ms

DOWNLOAD

Mbps

UPLOAD

Mbps