Check your account email address ×

DNC Leak Reveals System for Automated Voter Fraud

I’ve obtained evidence via Wikileaks’ recent DNC leak that the Democratic Party’s state data swapping program enables the party to commit automated voter fraud on a massive scale.

The DNC’s system enables them to delete voters from the rolls, change their registration or anything they want.

The DNC likely used the system against Bernie Sanders’ supporters in the primary this year.

The DNC’s “database” is designed to facilitate voter fraud.

The file in question was brought to my attention by a contact of mine, who had this to say:

One document specifies how the state swap program is run. Basically, this allows a DNC API to exchange and update data between states’ voter rolls twice a year!

This is how purges happen, this is how voters are targeted and registrations switched, or voters made invalid due to any number of changes by this automated system. This is how Bernie Sanders voters got removed from voter rolls and party affiliations switched.

The state swap program ostensibly allows individual states to trade voter data with the DNC.

voter fraud

Effectively, the DNC’s state swap program allows the party to rewrite voter rolls as they see fit, purging voters or changing their registrations at will.

My contact concludes:

Basically, the DNC voting software is not just a database, it is a hydra of servers that update voter information and can pass updated information at the state level with a short explanation (such as voter
moved, re-registered, etc.) even when those events don’t actually happen.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Considering what we know I'm honestly not sure the dems would be intelligent enough to pull something like that off.   I mean when they know they are hacked and outside sources can see their email they email the new passwords out.  

DNC crooked?   Absolutely!

DNC smart?  Absolutely not!

Edited by Highmark