Check your account email address ×

Would any of you do this to a teacher when you went to school?

jtssrx

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not true. He constantly proves how gullible and stupid Trumpsters are.  I like laughing at him. 

WOW.  I anger you.  You are sensitive.  Always have been.  Your posts scream your of lack of masculinity.

A kid in my home room ran in the room just after the bell rang, the hall monitor who was a history teacher came in and grabbed him by the hair and slapped him probably 20 times. At the end of the day after the last bell the kid went up and drilled the teacher right in the mouth and dropped him. The poor ginger kid didn't he would get in trouble cause the last bell rang and school was over.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think of it as "winning'.  This is why you are in the place you are in your life.

You shouldn't think of anything you do as winning yet somehow you try to convince yourself that paragraph after paragraph of blah blah blah, impresses.  

It doesn't as analer and 580 pointed out. 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You shouldn't think of anything you do as winning yet somehow you try to convince yourself that paragraph after paragraph of blah blah blah, impresses.  

It doesn't as analer and 580 pointed out. 

I’m not here to impress anybody.  I know you struggle with that concept because well...let’s face it....you don’t impress anybody anywhere else.

Also. Stop trying to squeeze in with Anler and 580.  It’s creepy as fuck and you’ve got nothing to offer.

k.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I do

Oh, now this is priceless! :lmao:

Show me.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not here to impress anybody.  I know you struggle with that concept because well...let’s face it....you don’t impress anybody anywhere else.

Also. Stop trying to squeeze in with Anler and 580.  It’s creepy as fuck and you’ve got nothing to offer.

k.

Oh, now this is priceless! :lmao:

Show me.

Not trying to squeeze in with them. Just stating the obvious.  Well Obvious to everyone except you.  You kept blabbing on oblivious to how you were getting curb stomped.