Check your account email address ×

Paul Manafort and special counsel reach tentative plea deal:

But wait...I thought you said this is the “big case” against him?  I thought you said this will be the one?  Or, are you now saying this plea will be another “IT”?

Oh, allow me then,

THIS IS IT!!!!!  THIS IS THE ONE!!!  TRUMP IS FINISHED!!!!!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But wait...I thought you said this is the “big case” against him?  I thought you said this will be the one?  Or, are you now saying this plea will be another “IT”?

Oh, allow me then,

THIS IS IT!!!!!  THIS IS THE ONE!!!  TRUMP IS FINISHED!!!!!

:lol:

You make no sense. Please rewrite. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Poor donny. Everyone of his associates in crime is turning against him. Expect a massive flurry of tweets all too soon. Mueller is the Fucking Man. 

This is a big nothing......you claimed it was a huge something. You're an idiot

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

This is a big nothing......you claimed it was a huge something. You're an idiot

Donny would be in jail and indicted by now if there was anything.  Cohen had nothing and unlikely manafort has anything to give mueller.  Manafort has nothing to gain or lose by going to the second trial...  he will either spend the rest of his life in jail or get a pardon from the convictions in his first trial.

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I said all along that Manafort was going to flip prior to the second trial. The second trial would put him away for life. So...I’m right. 

He done for from the first trial on prison time...  they won’t try him on the first 10 counts they didn’t get him on now with this plea.  Just over more 2 years in jail for him is all he will see despite what happens in sentencing.

He will be Pardoned on November 4th 2020.

If he “flips” he spends a lot more time in jail then if he didn’t “flip”

Edited by BOHICA

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

He done for from the first trial......  they won’t try him on the first 10 counts they didn’t get him on now.  Just over more 2 years in jail for him is all he will see despite what happens in sentencing.

He will be Pardoned on November 4th 2020.

You may want to go look at the charges he’s facing on the second trial. From the beginning two trials were planned. Mueller saved the juicy stuff, and most of the evidence, for the second trial. Manafort knows he’s fried. 

• Gold Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

You may want to go look at the charges he’s facing on the second trial. From the beginning two trials were planned. Mueller saved the juicy stuff, and most of the evidence, for the second trial. Manafort knows he’s fried. 

I edited my first post....  after his first trial his only hope on getting out of prison while alive is a pardon.....  November 4 2020 is the soonest he gets out if he plays his cards right.....   only one way he gets out of prison alive and it’s not mueller