Check your account email address ×

A Chinese-Owned Company Hacked Hillary Clinton's Homebrew Server Throughout Her Tenure as Secretary of State, Stealing Almost All of Her Emails; FBI Ignored

A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Chinese firm obtained Clinton’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server, according to the sources, who said the hacking was conducted as part of an intelligence operation.

The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which was kept in Clinton’s residence in upstate New York. The code generated an instant "courtesy copy" for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company, according to the sources.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton's emails were sent to a "foreign entity," Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity's identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.

Two officials with the ICIG, investigator Frank Rucker and attorney Janette McMillan, met repeatedly with FBI officials to warn them of the Chinese intrusion, according to a former intelligence officer with expertise in cybersecurity issues, who was briefed on the matter. He spoke anonymously, as he was not authorized to publicly address the Chinese's role with Clinton's server.

Among those FBI officials was Peter Strzok, who was then the bureau's top counterintelligence official. Strzok was fired this month following the discovery he sent anti-Trump texts to his mistress and co-worker, Lisa Page. Strzok didn't act on the information the ICIG provided him, according to Gohmert.

Gohmert mentioned in the Judiciary Committee hearing that ICIG officials told Strzok and three other top FBI officials that they found an "anomaly" on Clinton's server.

The former intelligence officer TheDCNF spoke with said the ICIG "discovered the anomaly pretty early in 2015."

"When [the ICIG] did a very deep dive, they found in the actual metadata -- the data which is at the header and footer of all the emails -- that a copy, a 'courtesy copy,' was being sent to a third party and that third party was a known Chinese public company that was involved in collecting intelligence for China," the former intelligence officer told TheDCNF.

"The [the ICIG] believe that there was some level of phishing. But once they got into the server something was embedded," he said. "The Chinese are notorious for embedding little surprises like this."

The intelligence officer declined to name the Chinese company.

The company that penetrated Clinton’s server was not a technology firm and it served as a "front group" for the Chinese government, the source told TheDCNF.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/china-hacked-clinton-server/?utm_medium=email

what did they know, and when did they know it?  Could the Democrats look any more corrupt and inept?  People need to go to jail for this.  Then maybe we can shut the fuck up about all this phony Russian collusion horse shit that they schemed up in an effort to hide their own misdeeds.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Never going to be investigated.  As I've stated before much of the State Departments operations is spying.   You don't have a CIA Embassy in every country.   You have State Department facilities.  Its not just what she emailed its what else she held on her server.  Funny how they never talk about that.  If the dates sound familiar they should.   Clinton was SoS from 2009 to 2013.  Her and Billy were always friendly with the Chinese.  

Remember Dianne Fienstein had a Chinese spy under her nose working for her for years as well.   

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations

WASHINGTON — The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward

Current and former American officials described the intelligence breach as one of the worst in decades. It set off a scramble in Washington’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to contain the fallout, but investigators were bitterly divided over the cause. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. had betrayed the United States. Others believed that the Chinese had hacked the covert system the C.I.A. used to communicate with its foreign sources. Years later, that debate remains unresolved.

But there was no disagreement about the damage. From the final weeks of 2010 through the end of 2012, according to former American officials, the Chinese killed at least a dozen of the C.I.A.’s sources. According to three of the officials, one was shot in front of his colleagues in the courtyard of a government building — a message to others who might have been working for the C.I.A.

Still others were put in jail. All told, the Chinese killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 of the C.I.A.’s sources in China, according to two former senior American officials, effectively unraveling a network that had taken years to build.

Edited by Highmark