Check your account email address ×

Cowboys

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope the players tell the faggot ass cowboys to get fucked. No players....no profits

The players shouldn't be using their place of employment to expose their personal political vendettas, they're paid to play football and be part of a team and adhere to the rules of the team.  Jerry Jones is paying the bills and the payroll, he can make the rules. The players who are being douches can go and protest in Washington DC on their own time.

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The players shouldn't be using their place of employment to expose their personal political vendettas, they're paid to play football and be part of a team and adhere to the rules of the team.  Jerry Jones is paying the bills and the payroll, he can make the rules. The players who are being douches can go and protest in Washington DC on their own time.

Or the players can tell Jones to fuck off ....his team is not a representation of them personally. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Or the players can tell Jones to fuck off ....his team is not a representation of them personally. 

That won't happen, the players love money too much. Like I said, the NFL isn't a place to air political tantrums, the players need to head to DC on their own time.

25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That won't happen, the players love money too much. Like I said, the NFL isn't a place to air political tantrums, the players need to head to DC on their own time.

Disagree...I think any significantly public display that ruffles feathers is good protest. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Disagree...I think any significantly public display that ruffles feathers is good protest. 

He’s the boss, and his main concern is making money. This kneeling is pushing fans away. And that’s not good for business. 

It will be interesting to see how this plays out this year.