Check your account email address ×

Trump launches new tariffs on China

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well morally it does

The moral aspect of this topic is trump and his deception, dishonesty, and overall unwillingness to treat others well. We can then delve into the aspect of his followers and how they give him a pass. Outside of THAT....there is no moral matter here. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dont fret. No one here takes you seriously either. 

Not sure what gave you the idea I fret. I’m sort’ve impressed by all the quotes I receive. Bring up trump’s name and you guys are all over it. 

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not sure what gave you the idea I fret. I’m sort’ve impressed by all the quotes I receive. Bring up trump’s name and you guys are all over it. 

I was responding to you pretending not to care.  Its so cute when you play dumb. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was responding to you pretending not to care.  Its so cute when you play dumb. 

He doesn't care as much as slingers having fun. :lol:

58 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The moral aspect of this topic is trump and his deception, dishonesty, and overall unwillingness to treat others well. We can then delve into the aspect of his followers and how they give him a pass. Outside of THAT....there is no moral matter here. 

Complete bullshit 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Sweet fuck!  Even a higher level of TDS then I thought.

I’m trying to quantify the stages....please let me know when suicide starts to become viable in your mind.  I assume you are already crying uncontrollably several times a day to convulsion.

:lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Trunp is going to ban them due to the large amount of cheap Chinese materials in them!!

Then they’ll get parts from Mexico....from the same place as Polaris.  :lmao:

Maybe even ship up 100’s of “beaners” to put it all together in MN also.  They bussed some up!

:lol:

D8FFC14D-0616-4E51-9713-E992DE4F0B44.jpeg