Check your account email address ×

The IG report

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Info that meant nothing, went nowhere and should have kept quiet.

:lol:

Why did it go nowhere? There were 330000 emails on the laptop. It took almost a year to go through Clinton's emails. they brushed this off in a week. They were writing Hillary's exoneration before she and her people were interviewed. they were never going to tell the DOJ they wanted to indict becuase the DOJ "Lynch" told them they couldn't. She was most like was told by Obama to back off. 

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why did it go nowhere? There were 330000 emails on the laptop. It took almost a year to go through Clinton's emails. they brushed this off in a week. They were writing Hillary's exoneration before she and her people were interviewed. they were never going to tell the DOJ they wanted to indict becuase the DOJ "Lynch" told them they couldn't. She was most like was told by Obama to back off. 

Oh that sounds really bad

Can you link me to the finding in the IG report that the FBI favoured Clinton in any way?

:lol: so shitforbrainrx is OK with law enforcement (who were led by trump's right hand man, guiliani) threatening the FBI to avoid their protocol, or else they're going to leak information to get a bunch of people upset about the protocol.

and you think the fbi was wanting to harm trump.....

my god, why do i waste my time

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reality is this.   If Clinton is not running for POTUS and Obama wasn't secretly emailing her on her private server she gets charged.   Does anyone here think she had a snowballs chance in hell in winning if facing felony charges for improperly handling classified information?   Hell she wouldn't even have won the nomination if it was done in a timely manner.  Once she won the nomination there was ZERO chance she was indicted.  

Helped Trump.  :lol:GMAFB.   They helped her stay out of jail.  

Edited by Highmark