Check your account email address ×

A bunch of Spotted Cow fans on here, if you're in New Glarus sometime the brewery is really cool. I dropped in a couple weeks ago but it was close to closing so I didn't take the tour or hang out long. Very nice place, would be an awesome place to spend an afternoon. The area around the brewery is very nice as well, the farmers appear to do quite well for themselves.

IMG_0544.JPG

IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

14 hours ago, Doos said:

A bunch of Spotted Cow fans on here, if you're in New Glarus sometime the brewery is really cool. I dropped in a couple weeks ago but it was close to closing so I didn't take the tour or hang out long. Very nice place, would be an awesome place to spend an afternoon. The area around the brewery is very nice as well, the farmers appear to do quite well for themselves.

New Glarus is just down the road from my house 20-30 miles or so. Yes they have a beautiful brewery there in that town but there is so much more to see like the New Glarus Motel  to the  Glarner Stube a five star restaurant and Ott Haus Pub & Grill and so many little Swiss shops to enjoy. 

72778c465dbae636c4054ae3fb1a627c.jpg

New-Glarus-Hotel-built-in-1853-on-6th-Street-in-Wisconsin-825x510.jpg

Small-production-chocolate-factory-in-New-Glarus-WI.jpg

a-quiet-late-fall-thursday.jpg

Edited by Badger**