Check your account email address ×

Try as they may....

Gotta say, Bhen and Picasso were in rare form today, baiting and being their normal selves.

It got old so the wife and I went out for a ride in the convertible. Hunger kicked in so we hit Burger Sling for some fries to take the edge off.

When we got up to pay, the truck ahead of us had paid for our meal, small as it was. "Thank you for your service" the counter girl said, he had asked her that.

All that work by Bhen and his lap dog, killed in an instant.

Thanks boys, you make the real people in this world so much nicer by comparison.... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

:lol: You go ahead and keep enjoying the welfare checks you receive for your "service"

I picked up the $250 dinner tab for some people I actually respect last night. One guy was an electrician and the other works in a food prep facility for Kroger...they both contribute more to the betterment of the country in an hour at work than you did in you entire military career Snake.......

After I paid the bill I thanked them both for their service 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just visited Doug’s memorial at the HS Football Field.....It’s Memorial Day not Veterans Day. Glad you enjoyed your free crappy food.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: You go ahead and keep enjoying the welfare checks you receive for your "service"

I picked up the $250 dinner tab for some people I actually respect last night. One guy was an electrician and the other works in a food prep facility for Kroger...they both contribute more to the betterment of the country in an hour at work than you did in you entire military career Snake.......

After I paid the bill I thanked them both for their service 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just visited Doug’s memorial at the HS Football Field.....It’s Memorial Day not Veterans Day. Glad you enjoyed your free crappy food.

Cause it was all about the money... :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

It certainly is.

But that didn't stop the guy in front of me.

So not only was he a bootlicker........he didnt even know why the fuck he was slurping the boots :lol: priceless 

Just now, Snake said:

Cause it was all about the money... :lol:

I bet you have military stickers and plates and hats and shirts and pins and the whole 9 yards.....just out there begging for thank yous and free meals 

Just now, Snake said:

It certainly is.

But that didn't stop the guy in front of me.

I do appreciate your service. I’m serious. I’d have bought you and yours a pyramid of onion rings. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So not only was he a bootlicker........he didnt even know why the fuck he was slurping the boots :lol: priceless 

*looks at cat*

Cat: "Nah, he gets it..."

:dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I bet you have military stickers and plates and hats and shirts and pins and the whole 9 yards.....just out there begging for thank yous and free meals 

Vet plates. The old lady's.

Just now, Snake said:

Vet plates. The old lady's.

Look......I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm glad you got a free meal and you and your wife felt appreciated. Everyone should feel appreciated sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Karma will catch up to you soon my friend. Please record and share your next encounter with an LEO. I have a suspicion it will be very soon. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Karma will catch up to you soon my friend. Please record and share your next encounter with an LEO. I have a suspicion it will be very soon. 

Stop drinking......you're not making any sense

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jesus Christ :lol: 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I almost feel like walking downtown and finding a cop with phone in hand right now :lol: 

Remember to spit in his face and kick him in the balls. 

No drinks here. Not even one. Im working today. :flush:

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Remember to spit in his face and kick him in the balls. 

No drinks here. Not even one. Im working today. :flush:

Well ......you must be having a fucking stroke then. Call the first responder stat

• Haha 1