Check your account email address ×

Rudy Giuliani gets booed when Yankees announce it's his birthday at Yankee Stadium

Rudy Giuliani gets booed when Yankees announce it's his birthday at Yankee Stadium

| NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |ki
MAY 28, 2018 | 3:07 PM 

Yankee fans gave Rudy Giuliani the Giancarlo Stanton treatment.

The fans, however, greeted him with hearty boos.

Rudy Giuliani, choosing to celebrate his birthday at Yankee Stadium, was booed by those in attendance.
Rudy Giuliani, choosing to celebrate his birthday at Yankee Stadium, was booed by those in attendance. (Elsa/Getty Images)

Giuliani, of course, has joined Donald Trump's administration as the President's attorney — something the majority of those in attendance didn't seem to approve of.

The former New York City mayor was at The Stadium to celebrate his 74th birthday on Memorial Day, with the PA announcer sharing the news with the crowd and wishing him a happy birthday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/rudy-giuliani-booed-yankee-stadium-birthday-article-1.4013891

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I know right where I am Jimmy boy

I bet you do.....sitting in a shitty pair of depends waiting for whatever poor sonofabitch has to change them for you

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

| NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |ki
MAY 28, 2018 | 3:07 PM 

Yankee fans gave Rudy Giuliani the Giancarlo Stanton treatment.

The fans, however, greeted him with hearty boos.

Rudy Giuliani, choosing to celebrate his birthday at Yankee Stadium, was booed by those in attendance.
Rudy Giuliani, choosing to celebrate his birthday at Yankee Stadium, was booed by those in attendance. (Elsa/Getty Images)

Giuliani, of course, has joined Donald Trump's administration as the President's attorney — something the majority of those in attendance didn't seem to approve of.

The former New York City mayor was at The Stadium to celebrate his 74th birthday on Memorial Day, with the PA announcer sharing the news with the crowd and wishing him a happy birthday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/rudy-giuliani-booed-yankee-stadium-birthday-article-1.4013891

Rudy always has that “I just shit my pants” expression. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I bet you do.....sitting in a shitty pair of depends waiting for whatever poor sonofabitch has to change them for you

Finishing my basement. 350 sq ft man space, 250 sq ft craft room for my wife and a full bath. New slider and windows. I am putting in a vinyl plank floor right now. Wife and I painted.  I did all the work myself except the mud. Passed rough frame, insulation, elect and plumbing inspections so far . Finished suspended dealings last Thursday. Doors came in Friday. Final electric inspection this week. Need to build the bar after the floor is in the by a 70” flatscreen soon.

yeah just sitting around shitting my pants Ben. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Finishing my basement. 350 sq ft man space, 250 sq ft craft room for my wife and a full bath. New slider and windows. I am putting in a vinyl plank floor right now. Wife and I painted.  I did all the work myself except the mud. Passed rough frame, insulation, elect and plumbing inspections so far . Finished suspended dealings last Thursday. Doors came in Friday. Final electric inspection this week. Need to build the bar after the floor is in the by a 70” flatscreen soon.

yeah just sitting around shitting my pants Ben. 

PANTS SHITTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111