Check your account email address ×

NJ officer seen punching woman in the head during arrest at popular beach; police investigate

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve spent over 30 years working with forensic clients. On a weekly basis I deal with both psychotic and intoxicated individuals being brought to the center by the police for emergency detentions. In my city the chief of police would never allow the behavior displayed by that officer. Hammer fisting a young woman in the face is out of line. And just the fact that you condone it tells me everything I need to know about you, tommy. 

Ive always know that you and I have vastly different opinions on how to act and react in public. 

No one here knows what lead up to that 50 second video.  That girl was resisting arrest. Several bystanders were begging her to stop resisting. 

Dumb people do dumb shit. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tom is off the rails today.

He's drunk......and he loves cops dicks in and around his mouth and hands. What a fucking faggot ass retarded bootlicking dicksucker 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Anyone who deals with people knows you have to bite your tongue and deal with some bullshit. Cops are bitches for thinking this doesn't apply to them. 

You're just soft.

So when you bartend you treat a dick just as nice as a polite person?

Just now, f7ben said:

you are such a faggot ass piece of shit.....I should have known you had a Harley :lol: fucking pussy 

Blow me sparky. What do you do for fun again. oh yeah , drink. The resident alcoholic.

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: fucking serious kindergarten level trolling

Ben, I spent my entire 35 year career complying with policies and procedures. Why do you think I would be any different in public. And if I ever get caught in noncompliance why would you think that I would bow up and lip off as my defence?  

Just now, steve from amherst said:

So when you bartend you treat a dick just as nice as a polite person?

Does a bartender get to fucking legally pummel you and then remove your freedom? Fuck are you a fucking retard

I did when I bartended. On top of making drunks puke their brains out in front of all their friends as they laughed at him. Entertaining as a fuck.

So you overserved them which is illegal and had you punched them you,would be locked up.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ben, I spent my entire 35 year career complying with policies and procedures. Why do you think I would be any different in public. And if I ever get caught in noncompliance why would you think that I would bow up and lip off as my defence?  

As a condition of your employment.....not as a condition of your freedom. We have laws and cops must follow them and act ethically. This cop used excessive force and will be punished for it. Also the taxpayers will be on the hook for the lawsuit. If you are such a law or order bootlicking rule follower you should be really pissed that this cop broke the laws concerning use of force.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you overserved them which is illegal and had you punched them you,would be locked up.

Dude is east coast Racer :lol: dumb as a stump

Just now, f7ben said:

As a condition of your employment.....not as a condition of your freedom. We have laws and cops must follow them and act ethically. This cop used excessive force and will be punished for it. Also the taxpayers will be on the hook for the lawsuit. If you are such a law or order bootlicking rule follower you should be really pissed that this cop broke the laws concerning use of force.

Have you seen the body cam footage yet?  

Maybe nowadays. 15 yrs ago when a bouncer or bartender dropped an asshole the detail, cop would drag the drunk outside and send him on his way.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

How about when the MSP beat the fuck out of 84 year old Larry Sevenski and lo and behold the dash cam malfunctioned....oops...oh well just obey and shut up.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ive always know that you and I have vastly different opinions on how to act and react in public. 

No one here knows what lead up to that 50 second video.  That girl was resisting arrest. Several bystanders were begging her to stop resisting. 

Dumb people do dumb shit. 

I’ve worked with police officers over the course of my career. The reason these videos are upsetting to me is I know and have seen good police work. I’ve never once seen a cop punch a psychotic or intoxicated person in the face. They don’t do it because it doesn’t work. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes....I found it inside your mouth and reviewed it. Who knew that cops took footage with their dicks and later ejaculated it !!!!!!!!1111

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe nowadays. 15 yrs ago when a bouncer or bartender dropped an asshole the detail, cop would drag the drunk outside and send him on his way.

So you would overserve them and then have the bouncer beat them up and the cops did nothing...what a fucking passel of pussys.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

So you wpuold overserve them and then have the bouncer beat them up...what a fucking pussy.

It was the ft Lauderdale beach. No one was driving . They were served until they were out of money. Then thrown out.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No.  It was weird.  He was polite and we went through the routine without any incident at all.  Got a warning  about not having my front license plate on (which I won't put on) and warned me about not wearing a seat belt (which I won't wear) then let me off with a warning for speeding.  Then, we both went about our day.  I mean, WTF?!?!?!?  I feel gypped!!!!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to post a social media rant on how I was mistreated and discriminated against by a racist bootlicking cop with a huge chip on his shoulder.  

Related image

Wait, there was no beating?  No unlawful search?  You MUST be lying!!!!

Otherwise, you shoulda disrespected him a little....ie, treat him like you'd like to be treated if roles were reversed.  Next time. :bc: 

It was the ft Lauderdale beach. No one was driving . They were served until they were out of money. Then thrown out.

Doesn't matter...overserving is still overserving but fuck it...at least you, the bouncers and cops got your little peckers hard over fucking with people.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn't matter...overserving is still overserving but fuck it...at least you, the bouncers and cops got your little peckers hard over fucking with people.

Yep , nice quiet night . Working an outdoor beach bar. Dude came in loud and obnotious . Kinda like one would imagine Benny too many when he is drinking. Dude offered to buy him a shot . Said he didn't do shots. I told him I apologize. Thought he was a real man. He changed his mind, poured him a double of 151 . He swilled it , ran across the street and puked his brains out. Funny as a motherfucker.

Edited by steve from amherst