Check your account email address ×

Lock 'em up

John Kerry's daughter

Initially, the Peace Corps awarded Dr. Vanessa Kerry’s group — now called Seed Global Health — with a three-year contract worth $2 million of State Department money on Sept. 10, 2012, documents show. Her father was then the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, which oversees both the Department of State and the Peace Corps.

Seed secured a four-year extension in September 2015, again without competition. This time, the Peace Corps gave the nonprofit $6.4 million provided by the Department of State while John Kerry was secretary of state.

Nothing
should surprise us anymore....but sometimes they explain other things.

Who's married to John Kerry's daughter
?? .. Who knew, Surprise Surprise??! Nothing from the news media on this lately!

In 2009 the daughter of Secretary of State John Kerry (Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry), married an Iranian physician named Dr. Brian Vale Nahed.

No mainstream media reported this.

Guess who was the best man at the wedding? 
Mohammad Javad Zarif.

So who is Mr. Zarif?,  He's just the current Minister of Foreign Affairs for Iran.

He was Kerry’s chief counterpart in the nuclear deal negotiations that recently concluded ......meaning Kerry was dealing with his daughter's father-in-law. Cozy 'eh what?

Can you say "Conflict of interest" .... after of course, "Breach of national security"...
and "Aiding and abetting" one of our principal National Enemies?

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member

But he's a war hero with 3 purple hearts!

Look up why he took the boat job he got in the Navy, how he got those 3 medals, and how they got him out of the war early. 

This is how washington works, ladies. You want to be selective and only criticize democrats? You can investigate every single member of congress and see which family members and associates have relations with entities that would easily be considered a conflict of interest for any of us. I say lock em all up. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

This is how washington works, ladies. You want to be selective and only criticize democrats? You can investigate every single member of congress and see which family members and associates have relations with entities that would easily be considered a conflict of interest for any of us. I say lock em all up. 

That's another reason trump was elected.  I say lock them all up as well, but I also happen to think they need to push this russian narrative do to the fact that ALL the major players are guilty and need to so the people that trump is as well.

3 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Yes, I'm sure the number of family funded jobs and positions on both sides is staggering.  The Iranian ties via the negotiations are troublesome though. 

Iran is not fucking us. 

Just now, racer254 said:

That's another reason trump was elected.  I say lock them all up as well, but I also happen to think they need to push this russian narrative do to the fact that ALL the major players are guilty and need to so the people that trump is as well.

Trump was elected because the alternate was Hillary. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Trump was elected because the alternate was Hillary. 

Hillary was not the only reason trump was elected, most understand that.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Hillary was not the only reason trump was elected, most understand that.

There was 2 options. Hillary was the other. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

There was 2 options. Hillary was the other. 

Is this some type of revelation?  We all know this, but there are many people who voted for trump for multiple reasons.  The politicians on both sides are scared of him.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Is this some type of revelation?  We all know this, but there are many people who voted for trump for multiple reasons.  The politicians on both sides are scared of him.

If multiple means 2 then you are correct.