Check your account email address ×

Spending cuts!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I was behind a lady the other day using her EBT card to by mountain dew and cookies.  Not one person with her looked like they were starving.

Yes.....poor people have all the power and make Doe Dumber world more difficult..... :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yes.....poor people have all the power and make Doe Dumber world more difficult..... :lol: 

Well, you don't want to actually fix the problem...then what you would have to bride people with?

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Well, you don't want to actually fix the problem...then what you would have to bride people with?

Tax cuts..... :dunno:

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Actually yes. All the real fiscal conservatives are. Joellene, Analer, souless ginger, myself, and a few others. The Republicans, however, are in a nonstop beat meat spend fest. Woolie is leading that charge. Him and his ilk are tossing back Trump throat yogurt like it’s their job.

Hey tough guy.  How bout you go slam your forehead on the door frame.   Then go find a dick to eat.  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, I can't wait to hear about how the Dems need to raise taxes and blame it on Republicans.  LOL

Why did the budget deficit increase....with lower taxes and more spending...... :dunno:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey tough guy.  How bout you go slam your forehead on the door frame.   Then go find a dick to eat.  :bc: 

That was a strange insult.. Not saying I didn’t laugh, but I’m trying to figure out which of those applied to you today in order for it to come up. I’m leaning towards you ate 6-8 dicks. That’s impressive. My throat yogurt comment got you a little moist?