Check your account email address ×

Legion of Brothers

• Platinum Contributing Member

Very good watch about some amazing soldiers.   The first men (special forces) put into Afghanistan after 9/11 to work with the Northern Alliance.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Very good watch about some amazing soldiers.   The first men (special forces) put into Afghanistan after 9/11 to work with the Northern Alliance.  

Probably when the war in afghanistan was the most productive. And what were there , 50 of them?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Were you hard the whole time you were watching?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Were you hard the whole time you were watching?

Seriously dude what the fuck is wrong with you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Didn't find it on Netflix. Where are you watching it?

Hulu.  

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not the one jacking off over war shit 

Hardly jacking off IMO and trust me...I know jacking off! :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm not the one jacking off over war shit 

I'm not the one thinking that another guy is jacking off.   Seek heterosexual help. 

These guys were NOT happy about how the war was fought after they defeated the Taliban and AQ.   They were NOT happy about going into Iraq.  Its about 100 special forces guys dropped into Afghanistan to defeat the supporters of the people who did 9/11.   The even fought on horseback.   I think its hilarious the tough guy act you portray on here.   Dude nobody buys it.   Your a skinny, weak internet loudmouth.    

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not the one thinking that another guy is jacking off.   Seek heterosexual help. 

These guys were NOT happy about how the war was fought after they defeated the Taliban and AQ.   They were NOT happy about going into Iraq.  Its about 100 special forces guys dropped into Afghanistan to defeat the supporters of the people who did 9/11.   The even fought on horseback.   I think its hilarious the tough guy act you portray on here.   Dude nobody buys it.   Your a skinny, weak internet loudmouth.    

:true:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Saw a trailer for a movie about these guys. 12 strong, Jerry bruckheimer movie. Looking forward to seeing it! :saluting:

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude.....come on. You know how this works here. I have a fucking job to do......its not my fault. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Also.....^^^^^^ This is a fucking assload of butthurt :lol: 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also.....^^^^^^ This is a fucking assload of butthurt :lol: 

Butthurt.   A few words.  :lol:   I'm spot on and you know it.  

Oh and your job?   To continue to make yourself look exactly as I said?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Butthurt.   A few words.  :lol:   I'm spot on and you know it.  

No....you're couldnt be more wrong. I am quite fat now and no longer skinny !!!!!!!!!111111111

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....you're couldnt be more wrong. I am quite fat now and no longer skinny !!!!!!!!!111111111

:lol:  Ok a fat internet tough guy who talks a big game.  :lol: