Check your account email address ×

Child rape victum won't forgive Thrillery for defending rapist and laughing about it

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

The judge was just as bad...guilty but only a year sentence and I guess that was time served with 5 years probation..wtf.

The charge wasn't rape you fucking clown :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah and the sentence would reflect that you fucking idiot :nuts: 

You are beyond stupid..the original charge was rape..then this happened..

Taylor pleaded down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor' and served less than a year in prison after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime.

Now to me the judge and the the girl's (at the time) lawyer should be answering also.

They had the hospitals report that she was penetrated/raped . 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html#ixzz4GttzntVC 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You are beyond stupid..the original charge was rape..then this happened..

Taylor pleaded down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor' and served less than a year in prison after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime.

Now to me the judge and the the girl's (at the time) lawyer should be answering also.

They had the hospitals report that she was penetrated/raped . 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html#ixzz4GttzntVC 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You are without question a very very stupid clueless fucking imbicile :flush: 

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Who the fuck you sticking up for, Hillary and the rapist you piece of dog shit!

The judge can't give the guy a rape sentence for the lesser charge you ignoramus :nuts: Fuck you're dumb 

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

are you happy with time served and 5 years probation for what that little girl went through?

No but that is what happened in court you stupid fuck :nuts: you just have no clue how shit works do you? 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

No but that is what happened in court you stupid fuck :nuts: you just have no clue how shit works do you? 

Shut the fuck up asshole....usually your the one calling that chit out,now all of a sudden just to argue with me you're taking  that road..you're a true ass.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Shut the fuck up asshole....usually your the one calling that chit out,now all of a sudden just to argue with me you're taking  that road..you're a true ass.

Fuckoff you ignorant fuck, you tried to blame the judge for giving a light sentence, I was just trying to explain that he wasn't guilty of rape so that is why he got what he got, but it's obvious you are just too fucking stupid to understand anything :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

in my little world you don't fuck with the kids..you just don't.

Yah well the guy got his day in court and that CUNT manipulated the system and basically got the guy off,. :flush: you are seriously naïve if you think that doesn't happen like a lot :guzzle: it is just more proof of the character of the steaming pile of shit the lying FUCK is 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah well the guy got his day in court and that CUNT manipulated the system and basically got the guy off,. :flush: you are seriously naïve if you think that doesn't happen like a lot :guzzle: it is just more proof of the character of the steaming pile of shit the lying FUCK is 

No..your happy with what happened..i think you like little kids way to much if you know what i mean you pervert!

I'm tired of your antics.

Edited by Capt.Storm

No..your happy with what happened..i think you like little kids way to much if you know what i mean you pervert!

I'm tired of your antics.

:fuckoff: who started the thread you maggot :fuckoff: 

Just now, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: who started the thread you maggot :fuckoff: 

You did you stupid cunt!

Then call me out as if you are all knowing when i said nothing wrong ..but you gotta twist shit to look like all that...know this..you can suck the snot out of my dick now motherfucker and i'll still butt fuck you for days!