Check your account email address ×

Nice sled. Not a game changer like some people are expecting but they will sell a lot of them. Feels a little bit lighter than my 1200. It doesn't feel as torquey but I guess thats because it's quieter. Still has a nice snarling sound to it compared to the Prius-like NA 900. Demo course was beat to death and in tight woods so I never got it over 50. I bet that's where it really shines. Even though it's the same suspension as mine, it took the bumps a lot better. Could be the new chassis, could be the shock valving. But I love the seating position of the G4 and I think that had something to do with it.

Im going to get a price on a Gade X but think I'll keep my 1200 1 more year then trade in. :bc: 

image.thumb.jpg.6003b931c32193f5cb1dda2c6b8ea8a7.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.4fc4a44fefdc0838174c3cead0e5f270.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Nice sled. Not a game changer like some people are expecting but they will sell a lot of them. Feels a little bit lighter than my 1200. It doesn't feel as torquey but I guess thats because it's quieter. Still has a nice snarling sound to it compared to the Prius-like NA 900. Demo course was beat to death and in tight woods so I never got it over 50. I bet that's where it really shines. Even though it's the same suspension as mine, it took the bumps a lot better. Could be the new chassis, could be the shock valving. But I love the seating position of the G4 and I think that had something to do with it.

Im going to get a price on a Gade X but think I'll keep my 1200 1 more year then trade in. :bc: 

image.thumb.jpg.6003b931c32193f5cb1dda2c6b8ea8a7.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.4fc4a44fefdc0838174c3cead0e5f270.jpg

They really put a lot of effort into getting the turbo close to the intake. How was throttle response? Could you feel any Turbo lag? 

2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Was it busy? I thought traffic heading north on Rte 3 was fairly light yesterday.  I only meet 14 trailers between North Stratford and Twin Mountain.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

They really put a lot of effort into getting the turbo close to the intake. How was throttle response? Could you feel any Turbo lag? 

About the same response as my 1200 with throttle by wire. I wouldn't say it had any turbo lag. It's just not as quick revving as the Yamacats.

Overall these new turbos are great. I remember riding my dads T660. That thing had wicked turbo lag.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Was it busy? I thought traffic heading north on Rte 3 was fairly light yesterday.  I only meet 14 trailers between North Stratford and Twin Mountain.

Nope, nothing like it was 5 years ago. The weather the last few years and lack of vendors is really killing it. There were a bunch of people that got there early to beat the crowds, and then they left and it was quiet.

• Like 1